Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Had a dream last night about a friend of mine (who’s moved away for well over a year now) who was basically committing suicide from all the alcohol she was consuming. Apparently it was all due to her depression and I have no clue what happened to her. Did she live? Did she die? No clue.

It’s funny because I had another dream about her a few years ago where she got hit by a car while walking out of church and killed right in front of my line of sight. Dunno if all this is building up to something bad for her or for me, but I guess it’s just a game of “wait and see”.

Had a dream last night about a friend of mine (who’s moved away for well over a year now) who was basically committing suicide from all the alcohol she was consuming. Apparently it was all due to her depression and I have no clue what happened to her. Did she live? Did she die? No clue.

It’s funny because I had another dream about her a few years ago where she got hit by a car while walking out of church and killed right in front of my line of sight. Dunno if all this is building up to something bad for her or for me, but I guess it’s just a game of “wait and see”.
I don't like this kind of thing. If it were me, I would talk to her about the dream and just tell her to be careful.

I don't like this kind of thing. If it were me, I would talk to her about the dream and just tell her to be careful.
I don’t really know how to tell her since I haven’t spoken to her in well over a year at this point. There’s Facebook but I think any tact I’d need for this would drop right out at the last minute.

It started in a regular apartment room with one window. I was alone and felt paranoid, as if something bad was about to arrive. I switched off the light and walked in front of a large door. There was a very small gap and I peeked through it into the hallway. As soon as I did I heard “get out of here” whispered in a slow, eerie voice. I caught a glimpse of two children with distorted faces moving towards me in the hallway, felt paralyzed for a moment and struggled to wake up. When I fell asleep again, I was in a weird dystopian hideout with many other people. There was a girl Sylvia whom I wanted to be close to. She seemed indifferent. At one point, we went outside of the hideout, gazed over the peculiar surroundings, mainly abandoned buildings, and I asked her if she thinks we’re 1) in the real world or an imaginary one and 2) in the present or another time.

I just remembered a funny sequence located somewhere between the other parts. A girl from my course was asking me and someone else all sorts of questions. When she asked “What would you like to do most right now?” I answered “Have sex” and was relieved to know it was a dream when I woke up.

Last edited:
From last week, and only a fragment salvaged:
Lying under a heavy blanket of black spiders crawling, sinking their legs through my skull and into my brain; then we were one, and I was It, and a voice said, "Now all the Its in all galaxy clusters can communicate, enjoy."

Lying under a heavy blanket of black spiders crawling, sinking their legs through my skull and into my brain; then we were one, and I was It, and a voice said, "Now all the Its in all galaxy clusters can communicate, enjoy."
Sounds like the basis for either a really cheesy sci-fi B-movie, or a concept album :D

Sounds like the basis for either a really cheesy sci-fi B-movie, or a concept album :D
Can't control my dreams you know, but you got a point :ok:
Imagine my reaction when I saw this painting in Vienna nine days ago,
0fd40600350ef1e215ef75cf975dc498.jpg

named "Ich bin Es"

Imagine my reaction when I saw this painting in Vienna nine days ago,
0fd40600350ef1e215ef75cf975dc498.jpg

named "Ich bin Es"
Mine would have been "Salvador Dali" (okay, two minutes research has shown me I'd have been wrong, but that would have been my first thought anyway).

I've had several unnerving dreams as of late, but only two have stuck.

The first one I had to walk up a steep hill to get to work. On the way back, I'm carefully making my way down when I start hearing gun shots. I look behind me to see a black pick up with 'bout 4-5 people in the back wearing bandanas over their faces and carrying sem-automatic rifles. I get off the street and lay down behind a short wall on the sidewalk. Except it was useless, one of the men peers over and sees me. He shoots me dead. I felt the bullets enter and exit my body and I died not being able to do anything about it.

The second dream isn't as creepy as that one on it's own, it's the history both with my dream track record and with my love life, that give it the creepy vibe. I dreamt that my most recent ex, who disappeared over a year ago and haven't heard from since, came back. The interesting thing is, she disappeared because I found out I was the other guy, she had a boyfriend (she told me she didn't) and when she was found out she cut us both off. Him and I are actually friends now (LOOONG story), but at any rate, she came back. We were having small talk and then her actual ex, my now friend, shows up. It's a bit awkward since it is the first time since we met we were all in the same room. After more chit chat she turns to him and says, "I'd like to talk to Onhell alone please." He agrees and goes off to order coffee or whatever, but then she does nothing. She was standing their like a broken animatronic figure, staring blankly into space and not moving. I found that odd, and very telling. Normally I have conversations with people in dreams, sometimes they come to pass, but in this case, the fact she said/did nothing meant I truly had no idea what she is capable of doing/saying. Just unsettling.

Weird vibes in this dream. I was in an all boys school together with the dumbest criminal youth you can imagine. My brother called me and said that he was at our country place, he sounded hella hung over and mentioned the sister of the girl I like. I somehow travelled there and went to the local shore (in reality it’s rocky, in the dream it was a sandy beach) and discovered the girl I like, her sister and their friends/relatives there, a bunch of people anyway. Her hair colour had changed and she seemed to ignore me so I wanted to impress her by participating in an ATV race along the shoreline. I messed up the start and fell behind my opponent by 5-10 seconds, then gradually gained on him and finally lost by a couple of milliseconds. I was bloody disappointed and that was it, I think.

Last edited:
I dreamed that Tobias Forge from Ghost was joining us as a client, and my friend Stacey and I were having some difficulty getting one of his bank accounts onto Xero.

Back