Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Had a ridiculously vivid dream about being a soldier stuck behind enemy lines in a battle of the Napoleonic Wars. The fear and gore was realistic.

Fair enough I've seen plenty of Napoleonic era re-enactment, but this was uncannily detailed. I had no idea I even knew that much about the period.

For the record, I decided to sneak around behind the lines killing the enemy in key positions one by one. Bizarre.

Had a ridiculously vivid dream about being a soldier stuck behind enemy lines in a battle of the Napoleonic Wars. The fear and gore was realistic.

Fair enough I've seen plenty of Napoleonic era re-enactment, but this was uncannily detailed. I had no idea I even knew that much about the period.

For the record, I decided to sneak around behind the lines killing the enemy in key positions one by one. Bizarre.

You could be a French fighting with Napoleon in a previous or the previous life. But since you killed people at will, the Karma decided to reincarnate you on the other side and be part of the people you used to kill.

It would be interesting to check your family tree if there was a far relative fighting those wars, or even better, been killed fighting those wars.

1669673566895.png
"Stratego-related dreams increasing since Senjutsu release, a new research claims"?

A Danish TV team interviewed the owner of a lamp store about business. He said that there was exclusive demand for two types of lamps: A simple, elegant, typically Scandinavian design which he dubbed "Polish" for whatever reason, and an elaborate baroque chandelier which he called "Italian". The interview went viral in Denmark and people started talking about whether you are "Polish" or "Italian". At first, people treated it as a sort of good fun controversy like whether you pour milk or cereal in the bowl first. Eventually, however, it was discovered that people who use "Polish" lamps predominantly eat chicken nuggets with chips, whereas "Italian" people eat venison with gravy. The "Italians" were accused of being snobby and posh, while the "Poles" adopted a working-class image which they had not actually sported until then. Things started to get nasty, the "Polish" people began shaving their heads and there were loud arguments followed by acts of violence. "Polish" mobs started invading homes to see what kind of lamps people had. Being in Denmark myself for whatever reason, I had neither type of lamp, but a pseudo-Victorian design, which I nevertheless hid when my place was invaded. Eventually, Denmark descended into civil war.

Maiden opened the Future Past tour with Invaders and also played Age of Innocence. I think there was an earthquake as well. Not sure what was the worst part.

Maiden opened the Future Past tour with Invaders and also played Age of Innocence. I think there was an earthquake as well. Not sure what was the worst part.
Just sat down in the car and Invaders is playing on the radio. It's a sign.

There is a place I dream about every year. It’s a place that physically exists in my hometown, and it’s located about halfway from my home to the city centre. It has a train station so I pass through it almost daily. The area is called Tondi which means “ghost’s” or “ghoul’s”. In dreams, Tondi always has a magical aura and is a little different from reality. Often when I land there in a dream, I feel lost or longing, not quite sure why I’m there. In reality, it’s a plain-looking area, not special but not run-down either.
In tonight’s dream, it had a slightly slummy and old appearance. I entered a small kiosk (that doesn’t really exist). The cashier was a beautiful lady who smiled at me. When I left, she sent me to the door and hugged me. It was a moment of true beauty because it helped me get over the previous unrelated dream that I’d seen, where the head of my company in the military had tied up one of my mates and was beating the living shit out of him for unknown reasons. And I’d been watching, unable to stop this officer twice as heavy as myself. So the hug from the nice woman was needed.
I was walking the streets of Tondi and a sense of danger returned. To the right of me was a Soviet apartment building and a girl sitting on the stairs in front of it. She was on the phone and let out a loud laugh. “Isn’t she bothering the neighbors?” I thought. Her mannerisms and appearance made it clear that she was Slavic. I walked on until I met a girl from university who used to have a crush on me. I greeted her, we talked a bit and then sat down on a street corner. She had a friend with her. Her tone got serious and she asked something like: “Do you love me now?” (Sidenote, I rejected her once in real life when she announced her crush to me.) I tried to answer as politely as I could that I like her as a friend. It was the truth, I really wanted to be friends and just that. But she and her friend became furious and started saying awful things to me, words that I’ve forgotten by now. I ran away, escaped the mental rape. And somehow ran straight into the next dream.
There was a huge conference hall. Whatever meetings they held there, the important thing was that there was a suited guy with dark hair and I knew he was bad. He would stay there after meetings with his accomplices, and make me stay there too. He was working out a way to scam the “good people”, I knew it. And I knew I was getting dragged along into the mess but had no courage to leave. Again, the feeling of imminent danger. Finally, there was a big event in that hall where something went horribly wrong for me. All I remember, though, is the colour pink.

I had a dream where I was doodling around on a piano and playing an improvised tune. I was deep enough into the dream where I could hear it and even could think for myself in the dream that it sounded like a knock-off of Blinding Lights by The Weeknd.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was also in the room and told me that it was a killer tune, and that I could make a track of it and become a millionaire. After I woke up, I could remember every note and piece of it for all about 20 seconds .

After years of dreams consisting of not being able to find an elusive floor in a certain department store, or not be able to find an unknown item in the same store, I decided to visit the department store for the first time in about 15 years.

I'm still none the wiser what all those dreams were about, and found my way around the store no problem, even though they've moved the departments around a bit.

After years of dreams consisting of not being able to find an elusive floor in a certain department store, or not be able to find an unknown item in the same store, I decided to visit the department store for the first time in about 15 years.

I'm still none the wiser what all those dreams were about, and found my way around the store no problem, even though they've moved the departments around a bit.
Did you do any planned or unplanned purchases? Or was it just window-shopping?

Back