Bruce Dickinson

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Got the Resurrection Man 7" today, and for the back cover of the CD they used a photo without Roy. Don't know what to think about that.
img_20240726_124238-jpg.38015

Some info about the producer of live tracks?
Cover says: Produced and mixed by Ken "Pooch" van Drutten and Brendan Duffey, Mastered by Brendan Duffey.

Hope it sounds better than NOTD :D
I could bootleg a Maiden gig with a hairdryer next to the microphone and it would still sound better than Nights of the Dead!

I got the single today as well. I ordered it off the website. I really like the poster. When I get my music room back (currently a child’s bedroom), I will probably frame it.

I could bootleg a Maiden gig with a hairdryer next to the microphone and it would still sound better than Nights of the Dead!

I got the single today as well. I ordered it off the website. I really like the poster. When I get my music room back (currently a child’s bedroom), I will probably frame it.
Mine didn't have a poster.

Can someone like rip the live versions of Abduction and Afterglow of Ragnarok online so I can hear those live tracks? I can't find them anywhere online so far and I really wanna hear them since Bruce actually sounded amazing that concert in Sau Paulo. Thank you in advance!
They'll probably be uploaded on YouTube in the next couple of days.

I was referring to her release campaign for the last year or so, where she released multiple variants of the same album with different covers and each of them having a unique bonus track, artificially boosting her numbers by getting the die hard swifties to purchase the same album multiple times. She had a little feud with Billie Eilish, where the latter got to #1 and Taylor released another new version of an album to push Billie back from the first place.
Oh, ok, sorry, I don't follow pop charts.
It seems that Taylor Swift is commercially astute, and knows how to play the game. If she actively does things to remain top of the charts, then that is very smart. If her fans want to buy everything she releases then that is their choice. You don't have to buy whole albums these days. You can buy single songs, and you can just stream. Fans are doing what they want to do. If they want to fork out the money for all these variants then they are giving Taylor a strong message that there is demand for this. Why shouldn't she be giving the fans what they want?

Oh, ok, sorry, I don't follow pop charts.
It seems that Taylor Swift is commercially astute, and knows how to play the game. If she actively does things to remain top of the charts, then that is very smart. If her fans want to buy everything she releases then that is their choice. You don't have to buy whole albums these days. You can buy single songs, and you can just stream. Fans are doing what they want to do. If they want to fork out the money for all these variants then they are giving Taylor a strong message that there is demand for this. Why shouldn't she be giving the fans what they want?
The bonus tracks on the vinyl exclusive variations aren't purchasable otherwise as far as I'm aware. What she's doing is obviously smart, but also hyper-capitalist. I respect her as an artist and like some of her albums, but the current release strategy isn't something I like.

Back