Bruce Dickinson

What the fuck is going on in here?

TheMercenary is free to post whatever she wants, whether or not you find it teasing, BruceBruce. If you don't like it, don't read the thread. You certainly don't have any right to judge someone's journalistic ethics. While we welcome all members to contribute to the discussion, we don't welcome members coming in out of basically nowhere and trying to derail the conversation that it seems everyone is cool with except one member.

If you don't like it, just back off. Or block TheMercenary so you don't have to see her posts.
If that happens, TheMercenary will certainly make trophies out of him :D

Btw, there will be CLUB tour in the JAPAN 2025 or 2026, it's still not confirmed yet when it will happen. 4 GIGS are in plan.

This was the point, maybe more members would join, but they instead pm me on the facebook or instagram and saying they were annoyed by this. This "FUCK" was necessary, cool ?
I don't give a shit what people pm you on Instagram, pal. I care that you, a user who has made no substantial contributions to the forum, come flying in to attack a member who is well liked and derail a thread that is otherwise very positive. If you have complaints, address it politely rather than like a giant asshole.

I don't give a shit what people pm you on Instagram, pal. I care that you, a user who has made no substantial contributions to the forum, come flying in to attack a member who is well liked and derail a thread that is otherwise very positive. If you have complaints, address it politely rather than like a giant asshole.
I didn't curse nobody, you did. Again you are saying "shit" and before this "FUCK", i really don't care if you are moderator or administrator. Ban or do whatever you want like all the other dictators do. It's the society we are living in. I just shared my opinion on most polite manner i could do. And you can't write one post without cursing. Here i am putting period, because you don't want to curse and talk to me like that, belive me. I don't allow that.
@TheMercenary
My apologies, i didn't know you are lady. I will gladly read your review when it's out and thank you for explaining the situation to me.

I must say - Afterglow is growing on me. I also like how well Afterglow work with rain on the graves. If other songs are better than that - I have everything I need to be happy.

Still cant decide what version should I preorder.

I didn't curse nobody, you did. Again you are saying "shit" and before this "FUCK", i really don't care if you are moderator or administrator. Ban or do whatever you want like all the other dictators do. It's the society we are living in. I just shared my opinion on most polite manner i could do. And you can't write one post without cursing. Here i am putting period, because you don't want to curse and talk to me like that, belive me. I don't allow that.
Not using swear words doesn't mean that you weren't rude. You weren't "polite"; you are hiding behind a facade of politeness while attacking others and putting your feelings over everyone else's. This is beyond disingenuous and unwelcome. Stop behaving like an asshole if you don't want people criticizing you. And before you start whining about the bad a-word: Changing the word doesn't change your behavior. Either adapt or get lost; it's as simple as that.

I must say - Afterglow is growing on me. I also like how well Afterglow work with rain on the graves. If other songs are better than that - I have everything I need to be happy.

Still cant decide what version should I preorder.
Maybe eenie, meenie, miney, moe it.

Not using swear words doesn't mean that you weren't rude. You weren't "polite"; you are hiding behind a facade of politeness while attacking others and putting your feelings over everyone else's. This is beyond disingenuous and unwelcome. Stop behaving like an asshole if you don't want people criticizing you. And before you start whining about the bad a-word: Changing the word doesn't change your behavior. Either adapt or get lost; it's as simple as that.
Man, i am not here for you to lifecoach me ok? I gave my opinion that's all. For me bad word is bad word, especially on the social media or internet forum, public places. Sorry but i can't accept this kind of manner as "normal" ones. I prefer argument that @TheMercenary gave me and i'm happy to take criticism on that way and discuss/ share opinion. What if we all start using words like fuck, asshole, wanker etc... Even if you use it in daily life, it's your personal choice, but for me that's not the way of talking when you are having conversation with a stranger. With a friend maybe you can have freedom to talk on that level.

There's no rules against profanity on this forum, as long as it doesn't cross into bigoted content.

Forum members will ensure they post in a respectful fashion towards their fellow members. This includes avoiding insults, escalating arguments, and attacking new forum members for being ignorant of rules (written or unwritten). Forum members will follow moderator guidance when arguments are deemed to no longer be in good faith or otherwise become detrimental to the community experience.

I know BruceBruce has seen this, because, as he says,

I am also member since 2010 i think and also even before that i have been reading the forum

Here is BruceBruce denigrating TheMercenary's dedication to her profession, bolded for emphasis:

As a professional you should not even tell us that you have the album, it's killing the point for any "pre-listening" party that Bruce himself is promoting but anyway, do as you think it's cool, like you said.
I have gave my opinion and I think most of people think that way when it comes to the piece of art they have been waiting for so long.

Here it is again (bolded for emphasis)

It's social media FORUM, it is meant to be for the "most of the people" (old and new members), otherwise you just have "private chat apk". We have great a REAL review that Mistheria shared which is awesome anyway !

This leads a member to want to redact their posts that have been happily embraced by all of the community except for one guy, and I don't think that's acceptable because that one guy has a nebulous cabal of absolutely real instagram DM friends.

BruceBruce, my original "what the fuck is going on here" is intended to express dismay that a member felt bullied into redacting their posts. I'll use as many "bad" words as I want, but you'll follow the guidance given or get a thread ban. That's all.

THAT said, time for a different topic:
What do you think are the chances for a live album from the upcoming tour, folks? Would be the perfect moment,
Bruce mentioned that's a possibility, he had in mind the Brazil shows. It would be prefect and build on the momentum of his solo return. If he plays more different songs, he can release a video compilation for them.
I also like how well Afterglow work with rain on the graves. If other songs are better than that - I have everything I need to be happy.
This. Ragnarok and Rain indeed work very well as two singles.
Btw, there will be CLUB tour in the JAPAN 2025 or 2026, it's still not confirmed yet when it will happen. 4 GIGS are in plan.
More solos shows in 2025 are kind of expected, but 2026? How long will this tour be? I'm not saying it's impossible or surprising, but Maiden should be pretty busy around then.

As I heard bud, there will be solo shows also in 2026. He will continue to do solo touring on different variations like . Where does this button do/ Evening with/ Spoken Word model.

Back