Bruce Dickinson

It's social media FORUM, it is meant to be for the "most of the people" (old and new members), otherwise you just have "private chat apk". We have great a REAL review that Mistheria shared which is awesome anyway !
This will be my final comment on the matter, since we've gone off topic enough as it is:

TheMercenary has just as much a right to post here as you, me or anyone else. As you said it's an open forum. She is active in many threads and has provided hundreds of interesting or funny comments. You've written fewer than 20, a handful of which are here ranting about another member. Again, if you dislike something scroll along, change the topic, mention something interesting to talk about, something you'd like to see discussed, or put her on ignore. There are so many solutions, none of which involve ranting about other folks. Hell, if you don't have anything interesting to say just give us your ratings on Bruce's solo albums; we've had plenty of those comments and there's always something to comment on with those.

It would be pretty nice if you'd stick around and participate in various discussions, instead of venting frustrations aimed at other members. Take care.

Last edited:
You know what, @BruceBruce, I'll erase all my recent posts in this thread and won't participate in the future at all. I'll share my review with very nice and friendly people with whom I have polite and interesting conversations, like @Vaenyr, @GhostofCain, @Kalata, @MindRuler, @The_7th_one, @redandtheblack92, @Azas and lot of other ones by private message and you won't never know what I'll have written in my review.

I actually agree with Bruce himself that ageing has given his voice that certain timbre & depth that lends itself very well to a certain, more... well, emotionally tender delivery, I guess.
I think his performances in 2018 were a brilliant mix of the older, "deeper voice" Bruce with the lower register while still nailing the high notes gloriously...from a purely subjective view I really like some of his more recent outings on stage & studio a lot.
I agree with this.
Just one beef here and I’m still not over it. Why couldn’t Bruce be a little more innovative when it came to writing the chorus?! Just why?!
Because it's easy for a singalong and to remember. And it fits the song. One album should have a variety with such choruses, imo. Ragnarok's chorus is very different, singalong too and innovative, but some fans probably didn't like it. Both are catchy, with vocal melody or delivery.

I think other songs in the album with a simple chorus could be - Sonata, Many Doors and maybe Face In The Mirror.

Last edited:
You know what, @BruceBruce, I'll erase all my recent posts in this thread and won't participate in the future at all. I'll share my review with very nice and friendly people with whom I have polite and interesting conversations, like @Vaenyr, @GhostofCain, @Kalata, @MindRuler, @The_7th_one, @Azas and lot of other ones by private message and you won't never know what I'll have written in my review.
Fair enough. I know I will miss a lot because it will be the best review ever, but I can take this sacrifice for the sake of the new and old members :).

Resurrection Man will be one of the best tracks that he ever made... from many.

I agree with this.

Because it's easy for a singalong and to remember. And it fits the song. One album should have a variety with such choruses, imo. Ragnarok's chorus is very different and innovative, but some fans probably didn't like it. Both are catchy, with vocal melody or delivery.
I think other songs in the album with a simple chorus could be - Sonata, Many Doors and maybe Face In The Mirror.
I see, yet I fail to see. Bruce wrote Powerslave too which serves as a singalong but with an awesome chorus.

What the fuck is going on in here?

TheMercenary is free to post whatever she wants, whether or not you find it teasing, BruceBruce. If you don't like it, don't read the thread. You certainly don't have any right to judge someone's journalistic ethics. While we welcome all members to contribute to the discussion, we don't welcome members coming in out of basically nowhere and trying to derail the conversation that it seems everyone is cool with except one member.

If you don't like it, just back off. Or block TheMercenary so you don't have to see her posts.

Aww aren’t you the sweetest? Now dm us the leak :D
We could all pretend to have already listened to the album and just make shit up :D

Though that might get people in trouble, so I'll just say: As long as AOR and ROTG are some of the weaker songs and the rest is closer to my liking I'll be happy with the album.

THAT said, time for a different topic:
What do you think are the chances for a live album from the upcoming tour, folks? Would be the perfect moment, as long as nothing goes horribly wrong during the tour I guess.

I agree with this.

Because it's easy for a singalong and to remember. And it fits the song. One album should have a variety with such choruses, imo. Ragnarok's chorus is very different and innovative, but some fans probably didn't like it. Both are catchy, with vocal melody or delivery.
I’d like to take a moment to appreciate Kalata for replying to every persons post here far more systematically than I do to my work emails :D. Ride on son, ride on you son of a gunnnn!!!

What the fuck is going on in here?

TheMercenary is free to post whatever she wants, whether or not you find it teasing, BruceBruce. If you don't like it, don't read the thread. You certainly don't have any right to judge someone's journalistic ethics. While we welcome all members to contribute to the discussion, we don't welcome members coming in out of basically nowhere and trying to derail the conversation that it seems everyone is cool with except one member.

If you don't like it, just back off. Or block TheMercenary so you don't have to see her posts.
This was the point, maybe more members would join, but they instead pm me on the facebook or instagram and saying they were annoyed by this. This "FUCK" was necessary, cool ?

No offense i just also freely said what i think and i will join normally to the rest of the conversation.
But the idea is also to have more people discussing this topic.

Is there anyone joining Stockholm or Gothenburg pre - listening party?
Cheers :cheers:

This was the point, maybe more members would join, but they instead pm me on the facebook or instagram and saying they were annoyed by this. No offense i just also freely said what i think and i will join normally to the rest of the conversation.
But the idea is also to have more people discussing this topic.

Is there anyone joining Stockholm or Gothenburg pre - listening party?
Cheers :cheers:
I live in India. Please take me on a Teams/Zoom call for the listening party :D

Back