Bruce Dickinson

Bruce mentioned that's a possibility, he had in mind the Brazil shows. It would be prefect and build on the momentum of his solo return. If he plays more different songs, he can release a video compilation for them.

This. Ragnarok and Rain indeed work very well as two singles.

More solos shows in 2025 are kind of expected, but 2026? How long will this tour be? I'm not saying it's impossible or surprising, but Maiden should be pretty busy around then.
I sense a new Maiden album in mid-late 2026. Next full year a best of tour….. again. But before that, I see them hitting the studio in early 2025 and recording a new album.

All that said, I want a new Maiden album so bad now. After hearing Jutsu, I’m just curious to see what they come up with next.

2011 tour was one of Bruce's weakest altogether from the past 25 years. :p He did indeed have some rather outstanding nights on the first (Ed-Force 1) leg, but TFF 2011 was one of his less-consistent tours since 1993, I dare say. But yeah, those peak performances are pretty awesome!
Really? I think Bruce sounds amazing in 2011 on "En Vivo!" in Chile. I've watched that Blu-ray concert many times and always enjoy it.

PS @TheMercenary my opinion was similar to BruceBruce as nobody likes "I know but I won't tell", but when you wrote that you can't say more because you simply CAN'T, everything is clear and understandable to me.
I'll post my review in here on 16th February before the swedish pre-listening session happens on 18th February (I'm writing it tonight). ;)

That's easy, he wasn't sick during En Vivo.

@BruceBruce let our disagreement be in the past and let's start from the beginning again. What are your favorite Bruce albums?
I'm looking forward to it .Thank you

Lets see, Chemical Wedding is absolute masterpiece! AOB i have tattooed on my forearm as the first Bruce solo work i heard and grew up with, ofc its one of the best albums ever! I totally get hypnotised by Balls to Picasso proggy/alternative sound! Tattooed millionaire i love because it is very raw ! Skunkworks and Tyranny i will put on my last two but its really hard decision because i also can't imagine my life music experience without them hehehe. Also i need to mention that i am really big fan of b-side/bonus tracks from all periods !

Just watched Rain On the Graves video for 10th time and you know what I noticed... Actually, there's No Rain On the Graves, only a few drops at 1:59 min. Feeling immensely disappointed. Bruce Sells but Not Delivers... :huh:
He's Bruce Dickinson, not Bruce Deliverson. It's right there in the name :D

Really? I think Bruce sounds amazing in 2011 on "En Vivo!" in Chile. I've watched that Blu-ray concert many times and always enjoy it.

He does indeed! En Vivo! has some amazing performances and it's a great live release altogether.

However, 2011 also saw a good handful of a LOT rougher nights for Bruce, particularly towards the end of the tour. E.g their stint here in Nordic countries and the UK shows. Given how amazing and consistent Bruce has, overall, been for ~25 years, that does make 2011 one of his weakest tours for that matter, which still doesn't mean it was *bad* :) And as mentioned, he was outstanding as ever on certain gigs, like for the whole South American leg, pretty much.

Just watched Rain On the Graves video for 10th time and you know what I noticed... Actually, there's No Rain On the Graves, only a few drops at 1:59 min. Feeling immensely disappointed. Bruce Sells but Not Delivers... :huh:

It’s raining cats and dogs on the single cover :D

Rainmaker is an amazing track. But because of the word rain, now that song is ruined for me. Just why did Bruce have to be in a graveyard in a rainy day? Couldn’t he just chill at home with a nice pint of ale :D

He did sound really good on the Ed Force One leg that year, but his voice was shot by the time I saw the band in the UK. The worst I have seen him live, and I have seen him on every Maiden tour since the reunion (and also as a solo artist in 1997).

Back