Bruce Dickinson

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Trumpets would be very tough for Bruce at this point. Probably one of the hardest songs he ever recorded/performed.
I'd maybe put Talisman above it, since that one also has some awkward lines and evidently it was almost too much even back in 2011, since it got moved up the set twice and once he finally got into the groove of it, Bruce stood uncharacteristically still throughout the whole song to make sure he got the breath support for it.

Is Trumpets not the lowest tuned song he ever sang on, and wasnt tuning down the answer to all his problems?
That's a bit of an apples and oranges comparison.

Yes, ToJ is recorded with down-tuned guitars in a lower key, but Bruce goes for the high octave and the belting.

When people say Maiden should downtune they don't mean to just use lower tuned guitars for new songs, but to play older songs and to transpose them down. So instead of playing Hallowed or The Trooper in E minor, they could use guitars that are tuned a whole step lower and play the songs in D minor, or another step and play them in C minor, and so on.

Last night in Istanbul was pure magic. The biggest crowd and Bruce was on fire. I saw him in Budapest during his illness and there was a hugeee difference fans can understand.

Bruce said 5000 people but my promoter friends said 6000. Setlist was perfect with Road to Hell, Book of Thel… I’m really proud of my homecity but of course there were many friends from Iran, Russia, Netherlands, Usa etc…

Last night in Istanbul was pure magic. The biggest crowd and Bruce was on fire. I saw him in Budapest during his illness and there was a hugeee difference fans can understand.

Bruce said 5000 people but my promoter friends said 6000. Setlist was perfect with Road to Hell, Book of Thel… I’m really proud of my homecity but of course there were many friends from Iran, Russia, Netherlands, Usa etc…
Yes,the setlist from last night was amazing

I recently tried to follow her on instagram, because I've created a professional profile, but she never accepted me. So, I abandoned and erased my profile. Anyway, I didn't log in often.
Ohh I long back had sent her a request too she didn’t accept. Then in my bio I put Maiden head with the flag of Britain and she accepted. I’m just a mere citizen who loves Maiden and Bruce

Back