Bruce Dickinson

I read some believe it is about Rob Halford's solo Blues album. But there are a lot of renowned Blues producers. I have never found Roy Z mentioned as one of them.
Why would Rob Halford choose him for such a project. I am not convinced.

I read some believe it is about Rob Halford's solo Blues album. But there are a lot of renowned Blues producers. I have never found Roy Z mentioned as one of them.
I doubt it. His blues album is a family project, with his brother and his nephew (Ian Hill's son). Why would they get a metal producer for a blues album? He did produce Made of Metal, because he was in the band playing guitar (didn't mix or master it), and Mike Exeter produced and mixed Celestial, his christmas album featuring his family. But they might as well go with Exeter again if they go for a metal producer, if he's available.

Last edited:

I don't think that's the answer either. But it must be one of the most famous names in metal, otherwise he wouldn't have announced it as he did. My guess: A Pantera live album

Great concert tonight in Paris, Bruce has a bad flu though and therefore apologies twice during the show. This band is great. He didn't mention maiden but asked the audience whether he should come back to the Zenith (a much bigger venue in Paris) or do two Olympia next time.

Was there a opening band? If yes, does somebody know if they will play at the next shows too?

Just some more informations from Var Matin, the the morning newspaper from south-eastern France : Steve Harris and Janick Gers were at Bruce Dickinson's wedding celebration even if there was no picture of them. Only Dave Murray was not there. :)

I think there was more than a wedding celebration. They were there also to have a talk about the new Maiden album and about 50th anniversary celebrations of the band. ;)

Back