Bruce Dickinson

Who’s seeing the Bruce tonight? Currently getting a tad bramst and list local battle cruiser waiting to see the legend

that’s only a decent turnout if your still a member of the fanclub and have your nose fixed up Alex’s backside……wait…yep that’s poto :facepalm:
Yep, indeed. Few are more popular in the fanclub than me. .

Something like that.

God knows if he sounded great, the crowd was deafening. Amazing! Can't wait for Oslo. And those who miss this tour, (GhostOfCain I am looking at you), I am sorry!

It would have been nice to meet you all, but I had better plans for the evening that a Bruce gig. :)

Wow, the head of Iron Maiden's fanclub AND their lighting designer? I would've been positively starstruck! :p

Just messing around, glad the gig was good!

Celebrities all of them!

I once saw Rod Smallwood at the London screening of Scream for me Sarajevo that featured a Q&A with Bruce. My only thought was making he sure he did not jump the queue to get a beer from the bar.

I think all these statements are true: That it is a cute photo, that she is completely unrecognisable in her own wedding photo and that this is their choice, i.e not our problem as Maiden fans.

I have a question: No one commented on the quality of the opening bands. Were there no opening bands?

I was at the London show, had a great time. Bruce sounded fantastic as did the band. Good setlist as well

Sure he said he would be back next year, but I may have misheard him. He definitely said about playing a bigger venue next time

Me too, good gig, I didnt have a great view, but luckily I'm going to Paris tomorrow which should make up for it as the Olympia is a classic venue

About the show tonight at L'Olympia (in Paris). :)

A picture by Chris Garrel of the front of L'Olympia (Paris). :)

441944472_1685477648860250_8404228091714928243_n.jpg

About Bruce wedding celebration in Saint-Tropez and Ramatuelle (France) this month. :)

Back