Bruce Dickinson

Why does Bruce have tomato ketchup with him?

He was quoted on The Sunday Times the other day as enjoying sandwiches of ketchup and crisps. He made fun of it all.

All in all, a really entertaining night. Bruce was witty, articulate and funny. His passionate comment about how good it was to have so many Polish people in the UK was really nice in this day and age of misinformed prejudice.

On a side note, the music that was played before the start of the event and during the interval, Bruce solo tunes, seems to be the soundtrack to Scream for me Sarajevo. At least I remember hearing exactly the same songs in the film.

My question wasn't read out. I asked whether Bruce would be singing anymore Blaze songs with Maiden (asked in a better way)

Mine wasn't read either. I did ask him whether there was any chance of him flying with Icarus at the next Maiden tour. Anyway, reading between the lines in the autobiography it seems as if the song would never be played live by Maiden again as Steve has issues with the tempo.

Bruce likes to put Jaffa Cakes in the freezer so he can remove the orange/chocolate bit from the biscuit/cake bit. Interesting idea. I might try it sometime.
I hope he puts the uneaten bits of biscuit back in the box and puts the box back in the cupboard.
As a nipper, I used to unwrap strawberry and coffee Roses, swap the foil over then return them to the tin. I got many a beating for that one.

DMa6ESnW0AEw25L.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Somebody needs to ask him if he would work with Adrian again on his solo stuff again or not since they are both in Maiden again and that could be disapproved by other band members.

Back