Bruce Dickinson

Okay, so I just found out Bruce is not taking pictures with fans at his book signings. I'm pretty disappointed about hearing that. Does anyone feel the same way?

P.s.
I'm happy to meet him anyway without a picture, but I would like to have one with him.

Don’t worry guys, the Waterstones staff will take a picture as you get your book signed.

I’ve just been to the signing in Birmingham, i arrived 90 minutes early but still had to que just over an hour.

Bruce was inundated with fans waiting, I kept it brief and saying hello, and shook his band, and moved on. He was kind enough to dedicate two books for me.

The vinyl box set supposedly comes out tomorrow. Haven't got a shipping notice though.

I only ordered Chemical Wedding and Tyranny of Souls (already had the rest on vinyl) .. both arrived yesterday. Will give them a listen today

Is the running order of AOB the same as the original vinyl or the same as the CD?

I do not have the original vinyl, but the running order is different to the CD.

Edit: I have just checked this online, and the reissue features the same running order as the original LP, with Omega right after Darkside of Aquarius.

I don't have the original vinyl either, and I only found out it had a different running order a few weeks ago. I was speculating it may be a timing issue to make the sides of the vinyl of similar length, and the fact that they kept the tracks in the same running order might suggest this to be true.

I only have the original vinyl ... and it is odd (for me) listening to it on Spotify with the CD run order.

I only have the original vinyl ... and it is odd (for me) listening to it on Spotify with the CD run order.

I was having a few beers in a mates gaff and he played the album, after 20 years of listening to the album I'd never realised the vinyl was different and he'd never realised the CD was different.

For the record, I think the CD running order makes more sense, Omega is arguably the best track on the record and it seems more epic in the second last position before the chill out of Arc of Space.

Yeah I never realized the track order of the vinyl was different until I got my set last night.

And from someone so used to the US version, not having Ghost of Cain seems kind of strange too after 20+ years of listening to it that way.

Haven't been able to listen to these records yet but the box and presentation is really nice.

Back