Bruce Dickinson

Q : Are you ever going to level with us about the exact nature of your relationship with [Maiden member] Janick Gers? And no harm meant to you, as this is an age where the LGBTQ community worldwide needs to be represented by it’s true constituents, in all walks of life and in all countries.
Lol, this has to be trolling.

Hi everyone,

Brand new poster, but LONG time lurker!!! Can't wait to join in with the discussions on here :)

Brigantium, has your digging for info on the above got anywhere? BRILLIANT news about a solo gig (and I'd assume a tour). I've waited YEARS to hear stuff from Accident of Birth live!!!!

I read in the most recent Classic Rock magazine where they interview Bruce that he mentions he's recorded half of a new solo album in LA which he's "itching to finish" (or words to that effect), so could he be finishing that up, and then tour next year on the back of it?

Thanks, can't wait to hear what you've found out!!!!
Don't get too excited, it was something being gossiped about by fans at a WASP show in Newcastle. I've no idea of the original source, so for now it's just gossip. The venue mentioned was The Mayfair, which closed years ago (!) although I understand there's now a club night called the Mayfair which is held at the City Hall.

Q : Are you ever going to level with us about the exact nature of your relationship with [Maiden member] Janick Gers? And no harm meant to you, as this is an age where the LGBTQ community worldwide needs to be represented by it’s true constituents, in all walks of life and in all countries.
They have - they've been best mates since forever! Isn't that good enough, "LaurenDickinson666"?

The world's gone mad - it's official ...

Tonight's show is being live streamed on Facebook, according to Wiz, and he says Rod Smallwood is sitting behind him.

Very good. The pause is now, question cards being written, followed by an answer session. In 10 mins or so...

Back