Bruce Dickinson

I'm glad you all like the documentary. It will not be high on my list of priorities to watch, I don't like revoking those images. I bought it in full support so others can also know the truth.
I'm not sure "like" is quite the right word - it's not the sort of film you watch for entertainment. You watch it, as you say, to know the truth. I'd say I approve of it rather than like it - obviously I'd rather it hadn't happened because I'd rather that war had never happened. But since we couldn't stop the war happening, I'm glad they did the concert and I'm glad they made the film to tell the story. (Everything about this post is clumsy - sorry.)
:) Thank you very much

I will watch it eventually. I can also help you all with translating what people in the background say at spots once I get the DVD, I don't mind that at all.
That is a very generous offer - thank you!

Question to anyone who may have purchased the bluray copy of Scream for me Sarajevo:

I live in the US. I have a region 1/A bluray player. Some listings that I've been seeing the bluray selling online for have specifically stated the disc will only work on region 2/B players. A few that I have found state the bluray should be region free (which doesn't sound right to me). Has anyone who maybe lives in the US (and bought the bluray) confirmed whether it works?

I haven't really been able to find a definitive answer. None of the sellers on ebay have messaged me back (who had the region free copies for sale). The official listing on amazon shows it will only work in 2/B players. And I messaged a couple of people on facebook, who lived in the US and said they bought the bluray, but no one has responded to me yet.

Because obviously I'd prefer to get the bluray over DVD, but from what it sounds like, the bluray will only work in European players?

I live in the US. I have a region 1/A bluray player. Some listings that I've been seeing the bluray selling online for have specifically stated the disc will only work on region 2/B players. A few that I have found state the bluray should be region free (which doesn't sound right to me). Has anyone who maybe lives in the US (and bought the bluray) confirmed whether it works?
I live in the U.S. My Blu-Ray says on the cover that it's region A/B/C and it played fine in my U.S. PS4.

As far as I am aware, nobody knows what the album is going to be called (apart from Bruce :lol: ) and I personally do not think he would include a different version of If Eternity Should Fail.
He used to say the title of the album is IESF, and I guess he'll sing his version.

He used to say the title of the album is IESF, and I guess he'll sing his version.

He has pretty much confirmed that he'll record his own, slightly different version of it, if he hasn't done so already. I suppose it's a bit heavier and the arrangement might be just a bit more "elaborate."

I think I can even imagine the way it will sound. Judging by his other albums recorded with Roy. It will be less rhythmic, but much heavier.

I'm not sure "like" is quite the right word - it's not the sort of film you watch for entertainment. You watch it, as you say, to know the truth. I'd say I approve of it rather than like it - obviously I'd rather it hadn't happened because I'd rather that war had never happened. But since we couldn't stop the war happening, I'm glad they did the concert and I'm glad they made the film to tell the story. (Everything about this post is clumsy - sorry.)

It's all understood, like when you see a horrific but greatly informative Youtube video, do you thumb up it? 21st century problems. :)

The fact is that even Bruce doesn't know if he will do a solo tour. Based on the fact that he didn't for the last album I would say he wouldn't. But I would surely hope for one.

Back