Adrian, Janick and Dave's guitars and Steve's basses

Is this Adrian Sunburst Stratocaster? I'm struggling to find It anywhere. Maybe is not for sale anymore?

I find It too cheap, but Dave's signature is around 1.3k, so maybe they are not that expensive.
It's not. It's discontinued. Those were Floyd Rose Classic Stratocasters. #1 was an older model and #2 was likely a 1999 or so (during Bruce's tour, the SIT/SSOASS Jackson was still the backup).

Dave's cream and black strats from 1999 are the same model too. Just a custom pickguard.

This is a mid 1990's Fender Floyd Rose Classic Stratocaster. Basically the same guitar as Adrian's.
Used 1991 Fender Stratocaster HSS with  Floyd Rose Electric Guitar 3-Tone Sunburst #FN200516.jpeg
Almost the same as a Sambora signature minus the inlays and the controls bypass switch.

Last edited:
It's not. It's discontinued. Those were Floyd Rose Classic Stratocasters. #1 was an older model and #2 was likely a 1999 or so (during Bruce's tour, the SIT/SSOASS Jackson was still the backup).

Dave's cream and black strats from 1999 are the same model too. Just a custom pickguard.

This is a mid 1990's Fender Floyd Rose Classic Stratocaster. Basically the same guitar as Adrian's.
View attachment 39425
Almost the same as a Sambora signature minus the inlays and the controls bypass switch.
Thanks for the reply! So the other cream (not sure if cream, looks like a little bit whiter) that Adrian used in the Rock in Rio gig was this guitar too? I can't find any picture in Google and the pictures in the first page are all gone!

Thank you.

Also I think this new Fender Stratocaster made for Dave Murray is one of my favourites ever. It reminds me a little the ESP Series 400 he used to play in the SIT and SSOASS era.

Attachments

• Fender Stratocaster Dave Murray signature.jpeg
    Fender Stratocaster Dave Murray signature.jpeg
    225.8 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for the reply! So the other cream (not sure if cream, looks like a little bit whiter) that Adrian used in the Rock in Rio gig was this guitar too? I can't find any picture in Google and the pictures in the first page are all gone!
I don't know. Apparently it is an older Stratocaster (as said in some interview by Sean Brady) but that's all info I have.

And it didn't appear on tour before Maiden reunion. During TCW the backup for King V (drop D guitar) was a white Jackson Rhoads.

I'd love Adrian would play the Golden Jackson and the Golden Les Paul
The golden Jackson looked cool on stage. I'm not sure if Adrian will bring back the golden Les Paul, but who knows for next year.

edit: I want to see the white V or the red Destroyer more often.
Probably many of you don't like what I'm going to say but… 2 Minutes to Midnight guitar looks like a very cheap guitar
The 2MTM guitar looks super cool imo.
During TCW the backup for King V (drop D guitar) was a white Jackson Rhoads.
Adrian has a white Jackson Rhoads - never knew that!

Last edited:
The golden Jackson looked cool on stage. I'm not sure if Adrian will bring back the golden Les Paul, but who knows for next year.
The gold Les Paul is probably retired from the road.

The Ibanez Destroyer DT 420 hasn't been seen since 2014 and the original one is unplayable.

Also, with Adrian's back issues, I think Les Paul use will be minimal in the future. That could also be the reason why he switched to the Jackson for Time Machine.

Back