Adrian, Janick and Dave's guitars and Steve's basses

Also a thought... Adrian's main Custom Shop green Jackson returned to #1 spot during the LA gig. That makes me think that it actually wasn't relegated to the backup guitar spot, but was simply left at H's Malibu home, because Adrian didn't want it in transition too much, especially on long travels to Australia and Japan.

If that's the case, this is the first time that Adrian left a current main guitar at home, because he was worried that something might happen to it.

Also a thought... Adrian's main Custom Shop green Jackson returned to #1 spot during the LA gig. That makes me think that it actually wasn't relegated to the backup guitar spot, but was simply left at H's Malibu home, because Adrian didn't want it in transition too much, especially on long travels to Australia and Japan.

If that's the case, this is the first time that Adrian left a current main guitar at home, because he was worried that something might happen to it.
Yes, it could be, taking into account that from what I see, this is Adrian’s favorite guitar (it seems to me), I think that for the 2024 leg of TFPT he is using the Green Jackson, White Jackson and the 2 Minutes to Midnight Jackson (DOFP) (IDK if I’m missing any guitar), also, I don’t know what happened to the Black Les Paul which was used in the 2023 leg for The Time Machine, haven’t seen it in the 2024 leg, (P.S: can’t wait to see Maiden on November 24th 2024 haha).

Yes, it could be, taking into account that from what I see, this is Adrian’s favorite guitar (it seems to me), I think that for the 2024 leg of TFPT he is using the Green Jackson, White Jackson and the 2 Minutes to Midnight Jackson (DOFP) (IDK if I’m missing any guitar), also, I don’t know what happened to the Black Les Paul which was used in the 2023 leg for The Time Machine, haven’t seen it in the 2024 leg, (P.S: can’t wait to see Maiden on November 24th 2024 haha).
I saw a photo (or may have been in a video) of Adrian's guitar rack, recently. He has two Les Pauls in there but from what I know (including seeing them live a few weeks ago), he hasn't used them at all yet. Similar to the white V (which I just learned he has had at least since DoD sessions).

1728952476726.png

On a separate note - Does anyone have any photos of H using this light coloured Jackson Soloist? You can see it in the rack of guitars in a scene with H in the studio on the Death on the Road documentary.
1728952308264.png

I saw a photo (or may have been in a video) of Adrian's guitar rack, recently. He has two Les Pauls in there but from what I know (including seeing them live a few weeks ago), he hasn't used them at all yet. Similar to the white V (which I just learned he has had at least since DoD sessions).

View attachment 39381

On a separate note - Does anyone have any photos of H using this light coloured Jackson Soloist? You can see it in the rack of guitars in a scene with H in the studio on the Death on the Road documentary.
View attachment 39380
Thanks for the info!! Nice pictures!! Never seen H play that light color soloist, unless it is the same Soloist he used (I think as a backup) in the Seventh Tour of a Seventh Tour, If I had to bet, I’d say that the soloist seen in the photo is the same soloist he used in the Seventh Tour, considering that the headstock is reversed, what confuses me is that in the photo, there are 3 Soloist guitars, but the only one I “know” is the light color (possibly white) guitar with the reversed headstock.

There are 2 green Jacksons in 2024. The main one from previous years appeared in LA and returned to #1 spot since. All other gigs were played on another green Jackson, which leads me to believe that Adrian didn't want to take his #1 to Asia/Australia and left it in his LA home. It was also the only guitar that he carried from USA to Europe during Smith/Kotzen run.

He has also been swapping #1 and #2 prototypes of his maple/blackguard white Jacksons around. #1 was the primary drop D guitar at the start, then #2 (chipped pickguard) was used in the main spot for a while. Since LA, #1 Jackson is the primary drop D guitar again.

Last edited:

View attachment 39381
TFP requires a lot of Floyd and hence the Jacksons are used in such capacity (also, Gibsons are heavy).

The black LP Standard was used on Time Machine in drop D for whole last year and a bit of this year but was replaced with white Jacksons (all drop D). The Custom hasn't appeared neither in 2023 nor in 2024.

He has had the V since at least World Piece Tour and is the guitar that Back In The Village was written on. No appearances on this tour yet.

He played it almost exclusively in Vegas the night before.

Back