2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia (Maidenfans WC Pool inside)

Putin going through all this shit just for Russia to get knocked out immediately. I think not.

aGjoR9K_460s.jpg

Messi has never enjoyed playing for Argentina.

Because the skin and stuff stretch when you smile, it's a bit more zoomed in, and contrast.

Standings:
44 - Shadow (60 potential points remaining)
43 - Wiz (60 ppr)
42 - Saap (56 ppr)
40 - Flash (60 ppr)
39 - LC (38 ppr)
36 - NP (50 ppr)
35 - Perun (60 ppr)
33 - Ariana **no knockout bracket
32 - Niall ** no knockout bracket
32 - Forostar (50 ppr)

I get the humour behind the "last time Germany was knocked out in the World Cup group stage was in 1938" meme, and I don't feel any personal offence or anything, but I've seen it so often in the last week that I'm just bloody tired of it. Same with the "Germany can't win in Russia" thing. It's not funny enough to have it shoved in your face eight times a day, people. Get over it.

I get the humour behind the "last time Germany was knocked out in the World Cup group stage was in 1938" meme, and I don't feel any personal offence or anything, but I've seen it so often in the last week that I'm just bloody tired of it. Same with the "Germany can't win in Russia" thing. It's not funny enough to have it shoved in your face eight times a day, people. Get over it.

Germany can't win in Russia lel

After the fun poked at Team Sweden at the last minute goal? Never. Löw & Co should hear it every day until at least next summer. :)

Now let's hope Russia can't win in Russia.

Löw and his team maybe, but can the rest of the world have a break please?

Russia deseved it but I'd rather have this idealess Spain, if we manage to beat the Danes tonight, in the quarters, than the host.

Back