2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia (Maidenfans WC Pool inside)

France should surely win tomorrow. Unless Deschamps overdoes himself with his stupid tactics, but even with that, Argentina would need a miracle.
It will be a contest for the most deluded NT manager. Sampaoli vs Deschamps, the clash of the titans.

If the ex-Madrid bald fraud/voodoo shaman would be in charge of France already, they would shaft Argies 5-0.

Ahh, the joys of being off. Thought it was the 30th today. Oh well, my summer just got an extra day added to it!

I've enjoyed Argentina this time around. Their matches have been like watching a surrealist comedy.

PhDvyeR.gif

Since the German échec, Ariana has not returned to these premises. I hope this disappointment and/or our reactions have not caused anything.

3 hours left. 3 people need to fill in the form.

We've beat Brazil before, I'm not too worried. Besides this isn't Pele's Brazil, heck, not even Ronaldo's, Ronaldinyo's, Khaka's, Kafu's, etc... you get it, they be way weak. I know, I know, "It's still Brazil," you say. Well I say Brazil on fumes. Very disappointing if Mexico doesn't move on.

We've beat Brazil before, I'm not too worried. Besides this isn't Pele's Brazil, heck, not even Ronaldo's, Ronaldinyo's, Khaka's, Kafu's, etc... you get it, they be way weak. I know, I know, "It's still Brazil," you say. Well I say Brazil on fumes. Very disappointing if Mexico doesn't move on.
I think Brazil are growing as the tournament goes on and we'll see them step things up from the group stage. They looked particularly slick against Serbia at times, albeit not impregnable. If the Mexico that got battered by Sweden shows up then Brazil will win comfortably. There was a lot of optimism about Mexico after the first two matches, but the defeat to Sweden may have put an end to that. They've made things a lot harder for themselves by not winning the group.

Neither Aguero nor Higuain are starting for Argetina today. Pavon and Banega are though, who were good against Nigeria. If Argentina defend like they did against Nigeria then France should win easily. Hopefully France can pull themselves together - they were sluggish in the group stage.

Didn't follow Argentina except for the results.
Just noticed they are sitting higuain dybala and aguero? The fuck is wrong with them

Didn't follow Argentina except for the results.
Just noticed they are sitting higuain dybala and aguero? The fuck is wrong with them

Sampaoli. That.

Playing Higuain in a playoff game isn't a good idea, but Dybala and Aguero should play instead of Pavon and Di Maria. Aguero left and Dybala right with Messi in the centre.

But Sampaoli will sub in Meza, who can't control a pass, before those two.

Back