2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia (Maidenfans WC Pool inside)

SAuk9ak.gif

Okay I am not used to new/second chances. Mostly it is predict it all from the beginning.

But this is interesting and gives everyone a good fair chance to score again.
I designed it for my North American office, so that the people from Canada who don't get football won't feel bad when they do something stupid like predict South Korea to go all the way.

And will everyone stop fighting, please? This is just for funsies.

3-0? Meh.

So we are watching the match for the 31rd and 32rd place. The two worst performing countries from the last 40 years of World Cups or so.

Sometimes watching bad teams is just as fun, but it's not exactly the greatest example of the beautiful game.

I am glad when this is over. The Russian coach looks like the man in the Pink Panther cartoons and the gameplay by these nations is as degrading as their (foreign) policies.

Sometimes watching bad teams is just as fun, but it's not exactly the greatest example of the beautiful game.
Watching bad teams is what the World Cup is all about. Guys like Lionel Messi are incredible but they don't seem real. This is the kind of match that's easy enough to find within an hour of your house in the UK on a Saturday afternoon.

Look at those Saudi millionaires. They can't play. Not even amateur league.
They don't even try. All they are interested in is playing the ball from side to side.

Let their opponents cheer while they can. I reckon they'll be slaughtered in the next matches.

If these Saudi players were women, they'd be on the first plane home for some stoning in the streets.

Back