2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia (Maidenfans WC Pool inside)

Don't forget to fill in the Qualifying Teams (scroll down and pick 2 teams per group that will survive the group phase). I guess this should be done before the first match starts!
This is difficult! I have to calculate points now based on my predictions.

Fine, I did it. But come on, a math demigod talking to me about trivial calculations...

Also, it wasn't as trivial because I had a couple of occasions in which two teams had the same number of points, so I had to factor in things like goal difference and better-looking players.
Cue Wiz triggered by my objectification of men. :D

:lol: I almost pictured that.
You pictured me rutting with female tennis players? Which ones?!?!?!!?!?

Russia vs Saudi Arabia is such an underwhelming opening fixture.
My thoughts exactly. It might turn out to be an exciting match, but on paper a poor Russian squad against a poor footballing country looks totally uninteresting. The Russian squad from ten years ago with Arshavin, Pavlyuchenko and Zhirkov all at their peaks was a different proposition though.

This match is basically a showcase for crappy human rights and corruption though.

This is difficult! I have to calculate points now based on my predictions.
You do not have to. You can even point out countries who lost their matches. It depends on how you gamble. ;--)

So this pool is over as soon as the group phase is over? Or do we miss a sheet @LooseCannon ? (no further predictions?)

So this pool is over as soon as the group phase is over? Or do we miss a sheet @LooseCannon ? (no further predictions?)
There will be a knockout stage sheet coming once we know who advances.

For the group stage, each game & guessing who goes through to the next round is each worth a point. 64 points in the group stage, 64 points in the knockout stage.

There will be a knockout stage sheet coming once we know who advances.
Okay I am not used to new/second chances. Mostly it is predict it all from the beginning.

But this is interesting and gives everyone a good fair chance to score again.

Back