LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Bruce really reserves himself at the beginning of each leg so he has plenty left in the tank for the entire tour and doesn't blow out early.

I expect the same here he will really hit his peak a few shows in, which is a reason i 100% prefer to see them after they have done a few shows these days not at the beginning of a tour

I’d rather think he had a bad night because he sounds awful. Too many Aces Highs?

On a related note, I would be very pissed off if he was reserving himself at a gig I attended so he had plenty in the tank for other (perhaps higher profile) shows.

On a related note, I would be very pissed off if he was reserving himself at a gig I attended so he had plenty in the tank for other (perhaps higher profile) shows.
On the other hand, wouldn't you be just as pissed off if he went all out the night before and delivered a bad performance on the gig you attended right after?

Just playing devil's advocate, since I mostly agree with your point. Blind Guardian's Hansi Kürsch delivers some insane performances in the studio, while live he often sings much softer or an octave below. Was quite jarring when I listened to their most recent live album.

On the other hand, wouldn't you be just as pissed off if he went all out the night before and delivered a bad performance on the gig you attended right after?

Just playing devil's advocate, since I mostly agree with your point. Blind Guardian's Hansi Kürsch delivers some insane performances in the studio, while live he often sings much softer or an octave below. Was quite jarring when I listened to their most recent live album.

Nope. I would be disappointed but not pissed off, as it would not have been for a lack of trying hard. Nothing new to me, as I experienced that on the 2011 UK tour, when Bruce’s voice was fried.

Would it kill them to at least swap just ONE song? Like Infinite Dreams or Alexander the Great over The Clansman?

I got tickets for both Maiden and Priest in October. I'm actually a little more excited to see Priest because they always change up their setlists between legs on their tours. Firepower Tour was a great example.
They start with One shot at glory! Never before played live.
I've seen both Maiden and Priest two times 2018 and 2022 and both days Priest were one day before Maiden and I was out of voice the next day.
Can't say I was more excited for one band over the other, both were great.
Firepower is probably the album of the decade tho

Does somebody know the arena in Chicago?
It turned out today that our boss wants to send us to Chicago in early October. That made me think of something.
On the other hand, I've already seen the show and the ticket prices seem outrageous.
I am not sure if I could put it on the expense report. ;)

It turned out today that our boss wants to send us to Chicago in early October. That made me think of something.
On the other hand, I've already seen the show and the ticket prices seem outrageous.
Never say never! I managed to make my teacher letting me go to see Napalm Death and Obituary live in Munich (Theaterfabrik) when we had our graduation trip from school back then, I was 17. It was just me and two buddies of mine going there, all the others preferred to go and see Elton John (Olympiapark) who also played Munich the same week.

Yep, been many times. It’s a giant arena. Nothing special about it. Sound is fine, views are fine, everything is overpriced. But for Maiden, anywhere is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back