Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

That being said, I'm not drinking until further notice, except for next Saturday when I'm going to a wedding, I have to drink there. Also, there will surely be other situations where I might drink, but I'm putting a stop to drinking at home as I've grown a sizeable beer belly and am trying to get fit.

Speaking of which, yesterday Mrs M and me spent an afternoon in Bratislava, and finding a place that serves Slovak beer* (rather than Czech) there has become a real challenge since our trip to Slovakia seven years ago.
Don't get me wrong, I love Czech beer but I loved Slovak beer too back then, and it just doesn't feel right.

*We managed to find two such places out of dozens.

God damn I'd love some beer right now. FML I might be an alcoholic. Actually, an alcoholic would probably not admit he's an alcoholic. Hmmmmm.
There’s a whole spectrum between habitual drinker and alcoholic to explore! No need for pessimism…

I don't get drunk often, but while making dinner or before making dinner, I love to chug a can or two. Sometimes 3, but that's only if I'm making something that takes a lot of time to make. I don't drink after eating, only before.

Anyway I moved all the beer to a cupboard from the fridge to save me from temptation.

How's your own career progressing?
61af3f9b5da28814e667d98570b723bb5d8c6dba.gif

Also, Mikhail Gorbachev has died. I thought he died like 30 yeears ago.

Back