Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Happy 1st Anniversary to the masterpiece Senjutsu! Top 3 album of Maiden for me. :rocker::notworthy:

If I have to rank the songs now:

Senjutsu - 10/10
Stratego - 10/10
The Writing On The Wall - 10/10
Lost In A Lost World - 9/10
Days Of Future Past - 9/10
The Time Machine - 9/10
Darkest Hour - 10/10
Death Of The Celts - 10/10
The Parchment - 10/10
Hell On Earth - 10/10

Bonamassa has replied to a comment of mine on YouTube and thanked me for support -- a fake Bonamassa, with the same profile picture as the real channel. I felt flattered at first, but then he wrote he needed "someone i can definitely trust cause i have got some few things I need to do and take care of without my management knowing about it so i need one of my loyal fan to handle this for me" etc. LOL...

:help:Having Breath of the Wild withdrawls!:blink::scared:

Actually, I hope I always feel like this when I'm not playing. It really helps to keep me going in such a huge game. If this feeling wears off, that means I'm bored and I really want to complete as much as possible.

Leaving. Will be in Milan for 4 nights, back to Athens, stay a bit, then North Europe for 2 weeks and back to my hole via Seoul by early October.
Taking into account 7 days of quarantine in a hotel, I’ll be sleeping in my home by mid October, a week shy 4 months after I left the country that must not be named.

Back