Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait.....im starting to think they could Drop clansman and play Alexander the great. In the interview bruce said that Adrián said that he have to remember the song.

He says they played it at one show but it didn't work.
They obviously never played it or we're not aware of some incognito warmup shows prior to Somewhere on Tour.

Nicko has confused ATG with Loneliness which was indeed played only once and then dropped.

He says they played it at one show but it didn't work.
They obviously never played it or we're not aware of some incognito warmup shows prior to Somewhere on Tour.

Nicko has confused ATG with Loneliness which was indeed played only once and then dropped.
from 22:50 in advance,he says "we reharsed it"

Yeah...I put the whole quote in my post so you don't have to recheck the video. He's just thinking out loud and a bit incorrectly.

I want a fucking blu ray of this show
Concert video from LOTB tour is a must. They have plenty of time to release it next year before the start of the tour (January-June). Or they can release it after the end of the tour in July (in August, for example) - the live album is already released, the video most probably will be streamed on YouTube (again), so I think this will not be a problem for them. Maybe they still want to record some shows from this 3rd leg, but it would be odd because then the live album and the concert video will be with different setlists (never happened before, if I'm not mistaken), but who knows...

The album tour will probably start in September or October, so a release in August seems plausible.

Concert video from LOTB tour is a must. They have plenty of time to release it next year before the start of the tour (January-June). Or they can release it after the end of the tour in July (in August, for example) - the live album is already released, the video most probably will be streamed on YouTube (again), so I think this will not be a problem for them. Maybe they still want to record some shows from this 3rd leg, but it would be odd because then the live album and the concert video will be with different setlists (never happened before, if I'm not mistaken), but who knows...

The album tour will probably start in September or October, so a release in August seems plausible.
Yeah, it would be a huge bummer and mistake if they dont drop a concert video of this tour. It is just so fucking awesome and its such a visual experience. I would prefer and love a blu ray release of it, but would be so happy if they do like with the Book of Souls live stuff on youtube. Just something gotta happen. Its to bad with the Nights of the Dead though, sinse it kinda sucks.

Imagine a proper release from this tour, with a vinyl, CD and bluray from either show from 2018. God its sad that dident happen

But oh well, lets see what happens next. Would be awesome if they record something next summer and make it a truly special ending to a fantastic show

SIT is likely the only album with two highlight songs (Loneliness and ATG) that were never played live. Generally, there's only one big miss per album - TFF (Starblind), BNW (Thin Line), FOTD (Judas). SIT really had a weird tour for several reasons.

SIT is likely the only album with two highlight songs (Loneliness and ATG) that were never played live. Generally, there's only one big miss per album - TFF (Starblind), BNW (Thin Line), FOTD (Judas). SIT really had a weird tour for several reasons.
I'd even say that it's three highlight songs missing with SIT as "Deja-Vu" should have been played, too (I actually prefer it to "Alexander The Great"). And TFF also has another two for me with "Isle Of Avalon" and "The Man Who Would Be King" (my favourites from the album).

Don’t shoot the messenger guys.

This is a message posted by someone at the official Fan Club forum regarding Maiden’s touring plans for 2022.

Just confirmed by an “insider”, somebody from the touring crew… besides rock in rio there’re more shows to be announced for south america, more in brazil, chile also, didnt mention any other as confirmed. Also theyre doing mexico, usa and canada. They wont stop between March and October 2022. 100% legit.
Oh, and theres NO SENJUTSU production, its Legacy of the Beast with Senjutsu songs added onto the set, but not a proper Senjutsu tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back