Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me the issue is not so much that they are tring to fit WOTW to the religion section, but that they are trying to fit other songs that have not been released yet and they have no idea about the lyrics, on other sections. Who knows maybe Stratego is about the board game after all and nothing to do with war.
Yes. We also dont know how these songs will sound so we cant tell if they will fit the flow of LotB.

Since they've already released a live album of the tour I doubt we'll see a second release. And any concert footage would have already been filmed on the previous dates.

Their plan was to film one of the 2020 stadium shows for a video release (Barcelona was rumoured to be their choice). Nights of the Dead was hurriedly put together to have something to document the tour when it became obvious that the 3rd leg might not ever go ahead.

for me the issue is not so much that they are tring to fit WOTW to the religion section, but that they are trying to fit other songs that have not been released yet and they have no idea about the lyrics, on other sections. Who knows maybe Stratego is about the board game after all and nothing to do with war.
I am, and have been, a little surprised that people think the theming is set in stone here. They did a great job with the initial Setlist, but by the end of the “religion” section, the links get a little thin. Given Maiden’s history, they could decide to put Wrathchild in the war section for all we know.

This Legacy of the Beast tour continues to be a question mark. I get the impression that they intended to play WOTW for the 2020 tour, so I think that’s still a possibility. Otherwise, I doubt they’re going to deviate from whatever their original plan was back in 2020, which probably means only 1 new song. As far as where it goes in the set, they’re almost certainly going to replace whichever song had the lowest crowd response, which was probably For the Greater Good of God.

I don't know if someone else thought about it, if yes, my apologize. I almost bet if the one week gap between first concert in Finland and Donington, probably will be filled by one or two concerts in Russia. For three reasons: there's a space between Finland's and Uk's flags in the poster, for the distance between Finland and cause they supposed should be played there in 2020. Also the gap between Austria and Germany must be filled by concerts in Croatia, Hungary and Greece. In wikipedia, you already can see the date and place from Greece's concert.

I don't know if someone else thought about it, if yes, my apologize. I almost bet if the one week gap between first concert in Finland and Donington, probably will be filled by one or two concerts in Russia. For three reasons: there's a space between Finland's and Uk's flags in the poster, for the distance between Finland and cause they supposed should be played there in 2020. Also the gap between Austria and Germany must be filled by concerts in Croatia, Hungary and Greece. In wikipedia, you already can see the date and place from Greece's concert.
You could be right. I know the tour is after 1 year, but I think they will not add more dates to it -> they will want to finish it as soon as possible and then jump straight into the new album tour.

They were at least planning to add more dates. Rod confirmed that in the tour announcement/postponement.

I've been listening to a lot of this album lately and the production mix is growing on me. It's got a slightly "thinner" sound than most of their other live albums, but I can hear all the instruments at almost all times, and the drums and vocals sound fantastic. I think it's a very good sounding album. Not their best, but it's also not down there with ARLDO.

I got tickets for Göteborg on july 22th. Thinking of bying tickets for Warsaw to on july 24th. Havent senn Maiden before and would really like to see them a few times. But im thinking it might be kinda stupid to buy another ticket for the Legacy tour, with the album coming out and not really knowing what will happen with more tours or covid and shit

What to do :blink:

I also have ticket(s) for that show and yes, I'm also hoping to be there.

Next year there's a good chance to see Maiden live. That's rather exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back