Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's play guessing game. My bet is:
New album will contain 10 songs. Album cover will be somewhat yellowish/sandish. On the cover will be seen some domesticated animal. A horse or camel. Eddie's stance will be prominent and very recognisable. There will be no Murray song. Title song will be written by Bruce.

New album will contain 10 songs. Album cover will be somewhat yellowish/sandish. On the cover will be seen some domesticated animal. A horse or camel. Eddie's stance will be prominent and very recognisable. There will be no Murray song. Title song will be written by Bruce.

Eddie as a Lawrence of Arabia character?

So if this album will be post apocalypse/sun and sand theme. Maybe this is time for some deep cuts on set.

To Tame a Land, Sun and Steel, Child' Ends, Lord of the Flies, BNW, and why we had Twilight Zone poster in video? Of all posters they put that one...

Samurai Eddie seems so out of place in the video that I can believe that he’ll be on the cover. The interview that Kalata posted also seems to suggest that all the Belshazzar and Daniel business was all tied to the video. Starting to think that all begins and ends with The Writing on the Wall.

Most believable estimate so far

Samurai Eddie seems so out of place in the video that I can believe that he’ll be on the cover. The interview that Kalata posted also seems to suggest that all the Belshazzar and Daniel business was all tied to the video. Starting to think that all begins and ends with The Writing on the Wall.
I buy this argument tbh i.e. it's so random in the video and out of keeping with the story that it must have some greater significance. It makes no sebse with the rest of the story for them to go "Oh ok and let's have a fidth eddir appear on top of the four we already have AND be a samurai AND be rendered in 3D unlike everythibg else in the video.

Reactions: jcv
I can’t believe we didn’t get a new beer announcement on Thursday, just a few minutes of music instead! Clearly Iron Maiden doesn’t care about their fans anymore. I’d better see some new beers and Bruce speaking tour dates announced on Monday or I’m through with these geezers!

It's a good song. It has that pacing because of something. I think it will be like the "Tears of a Clown" of the next album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back