Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any indications on when or if the album will be announced/released?
They're releasing the modified album covers once a day, and it was The Final Frontier yesterday. The expectation is The Book of Souls today and then maybe new info tomorrow if we are lucky.

They're releasing the modified album covers once a day, and it was The Final Frontier yesterday. The expectation is The Book of Souls today and then maybe new info tomorrow if we are lucky.
Is there a link to the modified album covers? Or is it on their official website?

I guessed then that the album will be called "Way Of The Warrior" would that be suitable for Maiden album, what do you think here?
I don't think it fits as an album title for Maiden (WOTW in the hints was for Writing On The Wall anyway... and they just added ''T" to confirm that the single will be called that), but it seems maybe the Samurai Eddie from the video will be the album cover - the hints in TFF cover from yesterday with the chinese sign (the sign can bee seen in the video too, in Eddie's armor), the activity on this theme from Hervé Monjeaud and the inclusion of it in the video.

It's curious if they will add more hints in TBOS album cover today (this time it will be difficult to hide them :lol:).

I know it (Way Of The Warrior) kinda sounds like not too Maiden and surely they would come up with more cryptical and (I can't now remember or find the word I mean here but trying this for now) polysemy words. Tomorrow it will be more clear to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back