Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what I am doing but I let Google translate scan the image and it identified the language as Chinese and it indeed translates to "death" or some synonym.

Funnily it is also a loose reference to number 4 as 死 sounds somehow similar to 四 =four in Chinese which is the reason many elevators skip that number.

Funnily it is also a loose reference to number 4 as 死 sounds somehow similar to 四 =four in Chinese which is the reason many elevators skip that number.
It's the same pronunciation, just with a different tone. Si = four goes down and has strong energy like in an exclamation (fourth tone). Si = death starts lower, then goes down and up like some kind of weirdo complaining or whining(third tone).

Yes, I can't tell much of a difference but the Chinese who can, are quite afraid of number 4.

I was just thinking.. Could Olympics be a reason of a Japanese Eddie, just as football was the theme of Virtual XI ?

But it is a Chinese Eddie,right?

This was just posted on instagram

1626531552830.png

Not something new, just that we got the confirmation this is indeed the new Eddie!

Last edited:
But it is a Chinese Eddie,right?

This was just posted on instagram

View attachment 15841

Not something new, just that we got the confirmation this is indeed the new Eddie!
The armour seems more Japanese inspired. I wonder with Death as a symbol, are they going for a 4 horsemen type of thing?
or they going with just one work ....DEATH. or even a common Maiden/Harris theme, death and rebirth.
Exciting. It's certainly looking like Monday will be the reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back