Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
In retrospective VXI I believe was a good album, it was also my first IM album btw. Succeeding an album like X Factor is no easy task (One of the top maiden albums imo). Although they did some things right on this one, I dig the gorilla eddie, fits blaze I believe and I'm a huge fan of LP length albums. Said song had many versions like the radio edit:
Or the single edit:
and I believe both of them are better than the full album version.

In retrospective VXI I believe was a good album, it was also my first IM album btw. Succeeding an album like X Factor is no easy task (One of the top maiden albums imo). Although they did some things right on this one, I dig the gorilla eddie, fits blaze I believe and I'm a huge fan of LP length albums. Said song had many versions like the radio edit:
Or the single edit:
and I believe both of them are better than the full album version.
I like all maiden albuns. The ones I consider “so-so” are Killers, NPFTD, FOTD and TX-F. I love all the other ones, V-XI included (TAATG especially lol)

IJ1hLph.gif

Who knows!!! Since they dropped the first hints via the Clairvoyant clip....it might as well be that the new album is a concept one. Even better it might be a continuation of the SSOSS story! Then again we got these BQOBD references!!!
The 7th Son hints/connections are maybe because the new album will be a concept one, but this reference with BQOBD is confusing.

They're not actors. They are random people whom we accidentally notice in the same places, at the same time. Eddie is nothing more than a mandela effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back