Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK if you already posted it, but here's another easter egg.

215324775_10158495807342967_5765733400975422357_n.jpg

Not sure what I'm looking at here.
Those clippings were shown in the latest video where the papers fly away. I posted the screencaps here earlier:

Might be silly or not, Im just thinking something that's going when I listen to Iron Maiden..
Are we sure that TWOTW is only about the first letters of the words?
What is the morse (is it that?) at the start of the video?
22 hours and 58 minutes to go..

The addition of the T is interesting. We know Maiden like to start titles with “The”, but why wait until now to reveal that?

The addition of the T is interesting. We know Maiden like to start titles with “The”, but why wait until now to reveal that?
Indeed my friend. We might be onto something or we haven't got any clue (whatsoever)?
Almost too exciting to find out whatever it is..

My native language is not English (selftaught by reading in the web) Fellow Maideniacs, can You explain meaning and importance of 'the' :oops: It strenghtens importance of the word/phrase?

My native language is not English (selftaught by reading in the web) Fellow Maideniacs, can You explain meaning and importance of 'the' :oops: It strenghtens importance of the word/phrase?
There are many ways to explain 'the'. I'd recommend you to check the link at the end of the next sentence. One out of many examples from https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/the

What's your native language?
1626286790162.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back