Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about if they will make an streaming listening party from the Shepperds Bush Empire. Maybe some FC members, journalists or some kind of Maiden party like Fear of the Dark pre album party or The X factor…
Maybe the presentation of the single with the videoclip. But I think they will make something from that place.

No disrespect, but this sounds like fan fiction to me with the current pandemic-related restrictions.

No disrespect, but this sounds like fan fiction to me with the current pandemic-related restrictions.
You are absolutely right. I forget the pandemic for a moment :(
Anyway but I think they're cooking something for the 15th (Belshazzars cookies or something :lol:)

Going for Belshazzar's Feast as the single title and they will release album details at the same time.
Probably a fast paced rocker written by Bruce and Adrian. Should be fun whatever happens

Clairvoyant...​

Is it me or is it shadows that are
Dancing ON THE WALLS

Is this a DREAM OR is it NOW (MAN OR BEAST)
Is this a VISION OR NORMALITY I see before my eyes (HEAVEN OR HELL)

There's a time to live and a time to die
When it's time to meet the maker
There's a time to live but isn't it strange
That as soon as you're born you're dying
I fell REBORN AGAIN - (LIVE FOREVER)

Do you see it? Something is coming.

Clairvoyant...​

Is it me or is it shadows that are
Dancing ON THE WALLS

Is this a DREAM OR is it NOW (MAN OR BEAST)
Is this a VISION OR NORMALITY I see before my eyes (HEAVEN OR HELL)

I fell REBORN AGAIN - (LIVE FOREVER)

Do you see it? Something is coming.
No.

Lots of references to release on Sept 3...?? What have I missed?
One member from the spanish metal band Mago de Oz said on an interview that their record company told them to postpone their album release scheduled to Sept 3 because Maiden will release their new album on that day. Something like that.

Am I alone in finding the "But your mum can't come" particularly cringeworthy coming from someone who can have a free older person's bus pass?

That is, unless he has a particular gripe with someone's mum, in which case it looks a bit childish (like when children say to other children: "You're not invited!").
Nah it's just Bruce humour, I'm not bothered by it

Anyone think the album cover edits are going to stop? They hit all the 80s albums and they won’t get through them all in time for the 15th. And after that it’ll be pointless. Maybe they skip over the 90s albums? I wonder if there will be more buildup or just radio silence until then. This has been an unusually active viral marketing campaign so I am pretty impressed so far.

Anyone think the album cover edits are going to stop? They hit all the 80s albums and they won’t get through them all in time for the 15th. And after that it’ll be pointless. Maybe they skip over the 90s albums? I wonder if there will be more buildup or just radio silence until then. This has been an unusually active viral marketing campaign so I am pretty impressed so far.
Unless they're going to release 2 covers a day.

Nice to see Blabbermouth finally picked up on the news.

But I want to see 'The X Factor' become 'The W Factor'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back