Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they will release the new single and accompanying video on streaming services and that will be it.

I think people are reading too much into Bruce being at Shepherd’s Bush Empire. He was interviewed there because he was promoting his book tour, that will take him to that venue later in the
Yeah, that's why they included photo of the venue in modified music video. Make sense. :)

Agreed. There must be something more to it. Live stream seem possible. If there's a video for a new single it could have been recorded there in a live-ish setting.

If there's a video for a new single it could have been recorded there in a live-ish setting.
It's quite possible. The last time we saw the band members in a video for a single was for TROBB - but I think Bruce had said that they don't like to be on their videos (for singles).

Am I alone in finding the "But your mum can't come" particularly cringeworthy coming from someone who can have a free older person's bus pass?

That is, unless he has a particular gripe with someone's mum, in which case it looks a bit childish (like when children say to other children: "You're not invited!").
You are not..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back