Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I alone in finding the "But your mum can't come" particularly cringeworthy coming from someone who can have a free older person's bus pass?

That is, unless he has a particular gripe with someone's mum, in which case it looks a bit childish (like when children say to other children: "You're not invited!").
After brexit tantrum my expectations are quite low. Its like my grandpa trying to be edgy. But still - its nice to see something other than a beer.

Belshazzar’s Feast, the name of the single? Sounds more likely now.
I'm actually thinking Belshazzar's Feast isn't even the name of a song on the album or even the album title itself. If at Belshazzar's Feast in the biblical story the 'Writing on the Wall' was revealed, I think Belshazzar's Feast might be a (buckle up for this) cinematic sort of deal with bits of songs to be played through it.

Names of the songs featured? 'Live Forever', 'Heaven or Hell' and 'Man or Beast.' Of course, I'm probably way off, but it's the way I'm picturing it.

I’d like “Belshazzar’s Feast” to be one of the song titles.

In my opinion, “Live Forever” “Man or Beast” and “Heaven or Hell” are boring names for Iron Maiden songs at this stage in their career

I'm actually thinking Belshazzar's Feast isn't even the name of a song on the album or even the album title itself. If at Belshazzar's Feast in the biblical story the 'Writing on the Wall' was revealed, I think Belshazzar's Feast might be a (buckle up for this) cinematic sort of deal with bits of songs to be played through it.

Names of the songs featured? 'Live Forever', 'Heaven or Hell' and 'Man or Beast.' Of course, I'm probably way off, but it's the way I'm picturing it.
.. Or it's just the name of the "evening with Iron Maiden" that we are invited to and about to witness. It ties in with the actual name and theme of the new album (WOTW), but it's not a name of a song.

Or?

I'm impressed with the marketing here in that they actually managed to keep the suspension even after so many clues. But I think we are close.

If there was indeed an evening with Iron Maiden, I'd be very impressed and I'd take back all I said about them not bothering to get off their butts during Covidgeddon.

I’d like “Belshazzar’s Feast” to be one of the song titles.

In my opinion, “Live Forever” “Man or Beast” and “Heaven or Hell” are boring names for Iron Maiden songs at this stage in their career
Meh, we got 'Death or Glory', 'Speed of Light', and 'Coming Home' off the last two releases. I think we'd be okay. ;)

I'm thinking about if they will make an streaming listening party from the Shepperds Bush Empire. Maybe some FC members, journalists or some kind of Maiden party like Fear of the Dark pre album party or The X factor…
Maybe the presentation of the single with the videoclip. But I think they will make something from that place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back