The Wrathchildren ride again?

If we attempted The Fugitive we’d need everyone on the forum to pull together to help and even that might not be enough.

I haven't actually attempted to sing it yet, but I think Out of the Silent Planet is at the top of my list (especially if we mix up the guitar playing and/or key). Add in some drop D riffing and that song could be monstrous. Also, literally everyone could sing backing vocals during the chorus bits.

We could recreate the 'Virus' music video but everyone is in hazmat. The walls are also made of toilet paper.

So do we have an idea on a song? I’m really digging the idea of a huge singalong chorus in which any member from the forum can participate.

So do we have an idea on a song? I’m really digging the idea of a huge singalong chorus in which any member from the forum can participate.
Don't you think I'm a saviour?
Don't you think I could save you?
Don't you think I could save your life?

What are others thoughts on OOTSP? I might want to do half step down for safety, but I'll need another day or two to practice just to be sure (can't really just start Bruce-belting in the middle of my apartment right now).

I request vocals and one rhythm guitar track (for added Dropped tuning chunkiness)

I will play 7 string on it, for low chunks (and less mud than a tuned down guitar on light gauge strings).

I like it, why don't you warm your voice up, do some practice, and record a couple approximate lines so we can see how it's gonna sound?

Back