The Wrathchildren ride again?

I also like the humanize function on logic to emulate things like ghost notes.
Yeah, and to get a bit of swing as well. Logic is supreme when it comes to deal with Midi. Or it was the last time I used Logic which was what, 2012-2013. :D

Seems like a job for Yax, but I’m also happy to do it.

Logic is still my DAW of choice. I spent a year with protools and found it too unintuitive.

Reactions: Yax
Seems like a job for Yax, but I’m also happy to do it.
I'm running Pro Tools which is rather useless for MIDI. I'd happily accept a midi file which is quantizised for a more human feel, and import it into PT. Pro Tools is great for audio. Awful for midi.

If we’re doing drums this way, that should probably be the first step so everyone can record to that.

Reactions: Yax
If we’re doing drums this way, that should probably be the first step so everyone can record to that.
Yep!

There are a couple songs though where the official stereo drum track is available as well (i.e The Wicker Man) but not very many anyway to choose from.

Let's agree on some qualifiers:
1) 1990 or later.
2) Cannot be frequently played live.

Any others, band?

There are a couple songs though where the official stereo drum track is available as well (i.e The Wicker Man) but not very many anyway to choose from.

That's true, The Wicker Man has a good original drum track available but I don't know any other official drum tracks from 1990+.

I nominate Sign of the Cross and Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter.

I was really suggesting the WCs shortlisted songs based on playing and singing styles etc, then we choose from those

I'm afraid I won't have time (and not very able as well!) to do this.

Are you guys doing The Fugitive?

Back