Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither can I (at Rock in Rio), but didn’t they announce Dance of Death from the stage at Donington in 2003?

They'd already played Wildest Dreams since the first gig on the tour, (I was already familiar with the song by Donington due to bootlegs), so I think the cat was out of the bag at that stage, and we'd known they were in the studio anyway with Caveman's diaries etc.

There is no way we will hear any album news this year. More than likely Bruce hints more at it during next year's legacy shows and it drops after the tour that's the most logical thing

If they want to release the new album next year (after the summer) I'd like that they would release a EP or something like that. or Eddies archives 2 box set

They also announced TFF album in Argentina (2009)..../ around 2:39 onwards.

What I meant is that they announced the album title on stage, which is quite different to mentioning that next year they would have a new album. ;)

Surprised there isn't a Blabbermouth article.

IRON MAIDEN lead singer BRUCE DICKINSON remains coy about rumoured ALBUM 17 at ROCK IN RIO.
Fans of the legendary British metal band react with dismay. KK Downing was quoted as saying, "It is what it is."

SLIPKNOT and STONE SOUR frontman COREY TAYLOR reacts to lack news regarding new IRON MAIDEN album
Legendary frontman Corey Taylor (SLIPKNOT, STONE SOUR) says he'd "really like to see" British Heavy Metal icons IRON MAIDEN do another album, stating that "they're still at the top of their game".

TOOL frontman MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN remains silent about NEW IRON MAIDEN ALBUM
His ties to the band and the album remain unknown. Former Judas Priest guitarist was asked about these rumors and responded by saying “Corey Taylor would know. Get his opinion.”

Unlikely I think. From what I've heard the book tour he really tends to speak more about stuff outside of Maiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back