Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Poto is recalling Alchemist story if my memory is correct. Different World came out of Smith's 7/4 riff in the first writing session for AMOLAD. A opener, played on tour of course, and a single. That isn't filler by definition.
Could be.

Maybe Wildest Dreams was the first song written for the DOD album - it was performed live before the album was released.

That is an old interview and I find it stupid that the website added it two days ago.

Presents as new = is old

That is an old interview and I find it stupid that the website added it two days ago.

Presents as new = is old
Would you stop posting old stuff please. This was posted on the forum in 2015.

These things are related to the thread, right ? Also they are great interviews and it would be interesting for people who haven't seen them and for all actually !

Lots of really entertaining footage showing up from Bruce's spoken word tour - he answers a fan question about repetitive choruses here :D

Kalata I don't think it's necessary to post those lists here, they don't contain any material or information this thread should be about.

It contains the Powerslave album on this list.

So, are we going to post any arbitrary text that contains reference to anything Iron Maiden here? That's called spam.
Frankly these stupid lists are everywhere, I go to tour thread, lists, I go to news thread, lists again

Lists are not news or interviews or "Iron Maiden" links.

So, are we going to post any arbitrary text that contains reference to anything Iron Maiden here? That's called spam.
Frankly these stupid lists are everywhere, I go to tour thread, lists, I go to news thread, lists again

Lists are not news or interviews or "Iron Maiden" links.

How you think then we can continue to post in this thread ? We cannot post only new interviews etc.... I try to share interesting interviews/reviews, links about Maiden, and believe it, it has so many interesting old stuff.

Back