Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy from a Maiden Facebook group in my country working in London has picked Nicko and his wife from the airport last week. That should have been freakin’ awesome..

We'll close this one just before the first show, and open two more that will be stickied. Probably the day of or the day just before the Tallinn gig.

It might be good to keep an eye out for any clumsy leaks from rehearsal photos earlier than than too.
Yup, that's what I mean. If we get a video like before ME tour where Davey is basically reading songs from the set, I think the split should happen earlier. Or if we get a clumsy paint over the setlist, like we did in 2017...

I think rehearsals should start any day now. 1 month before the tour + they usualy have a week of production rehearsals at the venue of the first gig. I'll have my eyes peeled on World Wide Web for any news or member sightings.

Quite probably. Nicko was at Drum One yesterday and I bet he did not cross the pond just for that.

Certainly sounds like Nicko's been practicing a certain drum-centric tune...

When was this? If this was recent this may be the hint that they will play this song. In that case, all of the other so called confirmed songs form the art won't be played because this will be the big surprise.

Jeez, he's really going at it, too. Given that at concert pace it'd be noticeably slower and he could conserve his energy by calming down on the fills, I'm starting to think the song's not as impossible as we thought for him to do on tour. Not convinced it's a certain, but it's suddenly a possibility.

Last edited:
not just this year, Nicko always practices with *it*. I don't think this is relevant to the setlist.

edit: name removed due to spoiler alert.

Last edited:
When was this? If this was recent this may be the hint that they will play this song. In that case, all of the other so called confirmed songs form the art won't be played because this will be the big surprise.

This was just a couple days ago at the official grand opening of his new drum shop in Manchester

Jeez, he's really going at it, too. Given that at concert pace it'd be noticeably slower and he could conserve his energy by calming down on the fills, I'm starting to thing the song's not as impossible as we thought for him to do on tour. Not convinced it's a certain, but it's suddenly a possibility.
Perhaps it’ll be the opener?

Jeez, he's really going at it, too. I'm starting to thing the song's not as impossible as we thought for him to do on tour.

Why are you surprised, Nicko is an incredibly great drummer... ;)

Perhaps it’ll be the opener?

Or they'll play it at the middle of the set like they did for the Somewhere On Tour back in '86

Last edited:
Certainly sounds like Nicko's been practicing a certain drum-centric tune...

Dammit, now I have to update my would-be setlist! (oh, the humanity . . .)

1 - Where Eagles Dare
2 - Flight of Icarus
3 - Ghost of the Navigator
4 - 2 Minutes to Midnight
5 - Revelations
6 - The Trooper
7 - Powerslave
8 - TNOTB
9 - FTGGOG
10 - Stranger in a Strange Land
11 - The Evil that Men Do
12 - Hallowed