The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Don't need them... I have memories.

Just got to the singsong in The Red and the Black and broke out into a huge smile on the bus. A real highlight.

New here.. Im from El Salvador...Maiden's show is Sunday 6. . First Maiden show im going :bigsmile: and theted first time they visit my countey... Yeeey!!! your Posts have help me a lot.. Im so excited!!!

New here.. Im from El Salvador...Maiden's show is Sunday 6. . First Maiden show im going :bigsmile: and theted first time they visit my countey... Yeeey!!! your Posts have help me a lot.. Im so excited!!!

Hi Alice! Have fun, and let us know what you think of the show.

A close-up of Ed Force One, showing the names of some of the fan club members:
ed-force-one-18-2-16-49555.jpg

Not even going to lie, the very beginning with Bruce playing in the dry ice, singing the IESF intro, so fuckin' amazing. A far more stark entrance than in previous years.

Yeah, that was a really impressive start for the show .. I assumed they would play a video (which they did) and play the intro of the song pre-recorded. This was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. I almost thing it was Bruce saying "I'm good, voice is fine, this is going to be a bad ass Maiden show"

All this maidenfans feedback is totally fantastic. I'm going to the Maiden shows in Sydney and Melbourne, hopefully FTTB like last time they toured, and was originally not going to read this thread as I wanted to go in fresh and not knowing the setlist.

But as a long term (but relatively quiet) maidenfans member I've found reading your reviews and chat and watching the footage as part of the whole TBOS experience. I wish I was part of the Vegas meet-up, what a weekend!!

A great setlist and it sounds the boys are on fire!!!

Keep up the chat!

SO HYPED FOR TOMORROW! I'll try to post some nice fan photos, and return to tell about the experience. I hope to be close to the barrier, as last time I was a bit far from it.

Watching the fanfilmed videos makes me wish that if they decide to record a show and release it, they should do it in the style of Live after Death. That one feels pretty... cinematic to me compared to many other of their videos they have taped

I keep replaying the Vegas show over and over in my head. I think the only thing I've listened to since that show is The Book of Souls (album and song on repeat). I loved the album before, basically at first listen, but seeing those songs live just made me love it even more.

You know you go to a great show when it's over and you still can't get enough! Goddamn I love Iron Maiden.

Just found out Brazil will have FTTB for the first time... now the question is, should I subscribe to the fan club or not?

It depends if you're also interested in getting the magazines, one or two bits of FC-only merchandise and the possible future option of attending FC trips. FTTB is just a draw and I'm not sure how many people get picked - it probably depends on the size of the venue. That said, several people on here who entered the draw for a couple of shows were lucky.

it probably depends on the size of the venue

And where you live and the amount of fan club members from said country (or traveling fans) entering the draw. With Brazil having a lot of passionate Maiden fans the draw might be tougher to win than say FTTB in Lithuania.

I'm going to apply for Oslo, if they run FTTB in Europe, but of course there's no such thing at Download.

Back