The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Is that what Bruce now wears for the whole title track? I don't get the idea... :p Is it like a jungle explorer coat or what?

12803314_10153321279357051_5765448593041816213_n.jpg

Is that what Bruce now wears for the whole title track? I don't get the idea... :p Is it like a jungle explorer coat or what?

No, just for the centre part. It's gloves and a jacket to protect him from the dry ice used during this part of the stage show.

Yeah, I like this footage too. After hearing this and some other recordings, I'm not at all worried about Nicko's shape. He's not slowing down nor being sloppy!

For the most part he's sporting the black hoodie going with greenish cargo pants. Then a sleeveless tee shirt appears later from under the black sweatshirt. Conservative but cool! The man has style. Of course the trooper battlefield coat had its appearance. Again, perfect attire for each song. Not overdone.

Yeah, I like this footage too. After hearing this and some other recordings, I'm not at all worried about Nicko's shape. He's not slowing down nor being sloppy!

Yeah. Good zooms and angles with that I presume is just a mobile camera. Recorded just over the heads of everybody in front of him in the crowd so that you get all the crowd energy too. I wanted to watch the whole show from that video. Good thing that there is 4 more videos on his channel :edmetal: Nope, with what I've seen so far from this tour, Maiden have many years left if they so decide....They're full of energy.

Not even going to lie, the very beginning with Bruce playing in the dry ice, singing the IESF intro, so fuckin' amazing. A far more stark entrance than in previous years.

The bands looks to be really enjoying themselves here :) Also, nicely shot footage!
how can u not enjoy urself onstage , when the crowd gets going.

SA is always on top , screaming, singing, and going along with the melodies.

If i'd just have the money to visit a gig in chile or Argentina one day :/

I've been spoiling myself on these videos lately in anticipation of seeing them at MADISON SQUARE GARDEN (be jealous) and holy fucking balls it sounds like they found another octave of Bruce's voice when they got rid of that tumor. I can't believe how high he's singing now! I'm gone from 6 to midnight permanently since the first footage of Ft Lauderdale went live.

The intro was amazing. I think this tour wins for best stage show and theatrics.

It's official: anoraks are 'metal'. And coincidentally, perfect choice of attire for Download, where, of course, it's going to pelt it down with rain all weekend and be a quagmire by Sunday night.

Back