The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Book of Souls title track in Monterrey:
Bruce sounds so good here! Unbelievable... He's progressively mastering the technique for this set just as I hoped. Just film the bloody DVD. :p

But as I had mentioned before - Eddie's stage presence (movements) is still... kind of annoying for this song.

From this tour, BOS and IESF are the two songs I would most like to see continue onto future tours. They were both spectacular

After listening to video from the first three US dates and then comparing it to video from Mexico, sounds to me like they've sped up the tempos with the songs, especially Bruce's vocals, getting tighter and more consistent. I think the US dates were essentially dress rehearsals...which if so is cool because as I thought, Vegas was the show where they worked out the rust and found a groove.

As promised here is some video I took at the Vegas show. It's actually really good sound quality. H's solo on Tears of a Clown sounds great!

I hated doing this btw. I felt like I missed out

He has the power to make a bra apear out of thin air (check out the ending):D

The cellphones definitely took over, even in Mexico you see more phones raised than arms

About the bra...it's hilarious how Bruce completely loses himself when he sees the bra. Like, "What the f**k is that?"

There are some GREAT videos from the Mexico City show... Bruce sounded absolutely PERFECT last night. Best on the tour. And I'm sure I'm not exaggerating... Bruce is in his best form this decade. His Hallowed performance was incredible, better than the "En Vivo" one....sadly he forgot to do the arm raising during the solo...but I loved how he let the crowd do the scream for him. Brilliant!

He is sounding muuuuch better than in the first 3 shows. IESF's best version is still Ft. Lauderdale though.

I'm too old to be up front any more. It's fun but more often than not, totally not worth the hassle. In Vegas I had completely unobstructed view
As promised here is some video I took at the Vegas show. It's actually really good sound quality. H's solo on Tears of a Clown sounds great!

I hated doing this btw. I felt like I missed out

Thanks for these dude, awesome vids! And I agree, I took like one 30 second video of the guitar duel in Red and the Black on Sunday and felt kind of guilty about it ha. Still, awesome to have as a memory.

Yes I joined. Maiden will make me go broke... I hope I win and it really works!

it might seem like a lot of money... but for a whole year?...it's not that bad I think. And for a new FC member - you get the magazines, the Christmas card etc for the first time. Fingers crossed for the FTTB. I hope I win too :D

it might seem like a lot of money... but for a whole year?...it's not that bad I think. And for a new FC member - you get the magazines, the Christmas card etc for the first time. Fingers crossed for the FTTB. I hope I win too :D
Yeah not that bad. The magazines are cool. I think it's the only band that keeps doing that. Will I get previous magazines? I think it was two...

Will I get previous magazines? I think it was two...

You'll get the latest magazine in your fan club package. As well as a welcome letter, autographed photo, bass pin and a discount voucher for the official shop ( I should know because this will be the third FC package I'll receive. So if anyone needs an extra Maiden photo or a bass pin, PM me ;))

How come, did your subscription lapse?

Yep, whenever re-subscription time came around I never deemed it necessary to resubscribe. Possibly because of Maiden down time. So I've been a FC member a year, then taken a year or two..or three years off..then an FC member again because of Maiden suddenly releasing albums and touring..

Back