Dream Killing Game

The only one I've seen out of those was The Wedding Singer, but it has been awhile. I forget he was in that. I remember the Billy Idol scene being funny.

Oh yeah Click was pretty decent too. I think the problem with Click though was that it was portrayed as a comedy (especially in the trailers and that) but it definitely wasn't a comedy.

I never saw Click, but I heard similar things about it from other people.

You don't, because now you work 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Without your knowledge, you have been used as a science experiment for medical research funded by the military. Your sleep has been removed, and you no longer require rest. Every day, every hour, every minute: you are awake. Since you can no longer sleep, you can also no longer dream. Your unspoken thoughts and unconscious desires have no outlet and your brain becomes a wasteland built on the dying ashes of your former dreams. However, nothing can truly keep those dreams from bubbling up to the surface...after years of working nonstop and never dreaming, you begin to see things in the night. Your dreams have become nightmares, and they are here to drive you insane...

I wish that I could drink pumpkin ale without becoming sleepy.

Our Lord and Savior Cthulu has heard your plea and you no longer feel sleepy when drinking pumpkin Ale. Now you get a yearning, a longing a flat out hound dog horniness... for PUMPKINS! Lucky for you, but unlucky for your neighborhood's children it is Halloween and their are plenty of pumpkins just sitting on people's porches practically BEGGING for you to have your way with them. It was all going well and good, you particularly like the gang bang you had over at the Johnson's with their pumpkins that resembled the cast of FRIENDS, until the cops showed up. Apparently people didn't take kindly to you defiling their pumpkins and scarring their children for life. They take you off to jail where it does not bold well for you as you are charged as a sex offender and you know what they do to sex offenders in jail? They "carve" them a new one! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish it didn't get so cold at night.

A polar shift occurs and now it is -60 degrees Fahrenheit at night.

I wish Itunes wouldn't keep crashing on my computer.

The ghost of Steve Jobs hears your earnest request and sends you an update. You readily agree and iTunes no longer crashes on your computer, but since you didn't READ the agreement you failed to see that the not-so-fine print stated the ghost of Steve Jobs can now crash on your couch! Worst of all he just complains about how he should've thought of Netflix, when did Microsoft products become cool, much less cooler than Apple? He drinks your milk and since he is a ghost it just ends up on the floor leaving a trail and puddles here and there making it look like an orgy broke out in your own home and you weren't invited. Because it looks like an orgy broke out in your own home your wife thinks you've been cheating on her and she becomes more irrate when you blame it on your "imaginary" roommate, Steve Jobs. She says your dishonesty and lack of imagination in coming up with a half decent excuse proved that her mother was right about you and you are a cheating, unimaginative loser and she leaves you. That would not have been so bad if it weren't for the fact that even though you have a ghost for a roommate, her father is still very much alive and shoots you dead with his shot gun. Now you and Steve hang out on your couch, complaining about HBO shows not being on Netflix and drinking milk leaving stains everywhere...

I wish I had my own netflix account.

You get your own Netflix account and spend the rest of your days watching online films, getting bald, fat and impotent.

I wish my beer was cold.

You are supposed to kill my dream, not narrate my present :p

You want a cold beer, but then realize that you live in Europe, where apparently freezing water to add to your water hasn't been invented yet, much less putting the beer in the fridge. So you decide to go on a quest! You hear of this magical land called "Disney" where one of their districts, the "U.S.A," has perfected the art of putting beer in a chilled container. Unfortunately you don't have money to fly and the train only takes you as far as Portugal. Ever since the Titanic sunk, people don't really trust boats so you decide to swim! Nor hail nor high water or an entire ocean of high water for that matter is going to keep you from your quest!
You swim a good mile when you begin to get tired, You feel like you cannot go on any further and that is when you hear it, the most beautiful voice.... Is it coming...? It is! it is coming from the deep sea below. You dive down and you find a mermaid. You decide to quit your quest for cold beer and quest for half woman half fish pussy instead. When you catch your future bride it is actually a murderous merman who shanks you with his standard issue trident and feeds you to his pet crabs.

I wish I had hot cocoa.

You get hot cocoa. It is drugged. High as a house, you decide to steal a car and take it for a drive. You end up in prison.

I wish I was great on guitar.

You are great, whenever you're standing on a guitar! You still can't play for shit, but whenever you ruin a guitar by standing on top of it in the middle of the street, people stop and say, "That guy's great!"

I wish I didn't have to dance on a semi-broken toe tonight.

You don’t have to dance on a semi-broken toe. Shortly before hitting the dance floor you are accosted by a large man with a sledgehammer who offers the answer to your dilemma by completely smashing your toe to smithereens. And all the others, too. Also, a passing kitten pauses to vomit on your newly pulverised feet.

I wish I had more wine.

You have all the wine you want - a flood of wine knocks down your house and carries you away. You try to drink all of the wine, but there is simply too much. So you drown in a sea of wine, drunk, confused, and covered in your sick.

I want pizza.

You have all the wine you want - a flood of wine knocks down your house and carries you away. You try to drink all of the wine, but there is simply too much. So you drown in a sea of wine, drunk, confused, and covered in your sick.

I want pizza.

You get pizza. Lots of it. Unfortunately, Night Prowler is in charge of ordering the pizza, and every single pizza is covered in eggs. Big, sloppy, undercooked eggs, brimming with bacteria. As a result you contract salmonella and spend the next six months mostly dashing between the toilet and the shower, unable to eat any solids, let alone pass any.

I wish it could be Christmas every day.

World leaders decide that every day is Christmas. After a Christmas-decade, Jesus gets sick of it and rises from the grave once again... as a ZOMBIE. And starts the zombie apocalypse. Everyone dies.

I wish I went to see Opeth yesterday :(

You get to see Opeth yesterday. Unfortunately, Opeth gives a shit concert.

I wish I could travel back in time to save John Lennon and George Harrison.

Back