The Post Your Own Music Thread

Very well done! I like the punk rockerish vibe in it. Good musicianship, good singing, good vid! Can hardly think of improvements apart from perhaps bringing a little bit of more variation in the vocal melodies in the couplets. Naturally this song is done, but perhaps in other upcoming songs you could take into account with that. Just my 2 cents of course! :)

Thanks! That's what a "Quick Fix" is capable of. The reverb addition with these settings was called "The Quick Fix" on the Audacity website.

I enjoyed it. Solid stuff with a nice flow to it, I could certainly listen to more of that. The only negative I can think of is that I was expecting the chorus to jump out at me more. There was some buildup, but the chorus was quite understated. Still amazing work, though. ;)

Great groove in some parts, especially couplets with the grunts. I like the chorus and the atmosphere gets better with the synth later on before the solo, which has some very melodic parts. I'd say your best track until now, Innerdream!

forostar and brigantium many thanks for the feedback. i tried to keep a good groove going on the song so glad you folks liked that side of things :)

love, love the riffs, sounding good. got a nice trad metal vibe to the piece

Thank you! I wanted to comment on your song too - pretty much the same words as Brigantium used. The chorus started really promising so I had a tad bit higher expectations towards it but the effort that you put in your songs is great!

Back