The Post Your Own Music Thread

A bit repetitive for an instrumental piece, making it about 20-30 seconds shorter would do it justice. Your sound is killer, by the way.

A bit repetitive for an instrumental piece, making it about 20-30 seconds shorter would do it justice. Your sound is killer, by the way.

I'll keep that in mind. Interestingly, I had the feeling that the extra 20-30 seconds were needed. I'm very fond of my sound too, it's inspired by Dave Murray. Same settings, on much weaker gear of course. Now that I record my tracks straight from amp to computer the quality is better too.

Really liking that one.

Glad you like it.

Killer sound and playing Saap. Good to hear you experimenting with different rhythms. I am a big fan of your rhythm and melody playing. I find this song good as it is. I mean, we're talking about a 3 and a half minute track, and more is happening than in the average song of other bands, even if they are twice as long.

I haven't been on this thread for a while and have some catching up to do.
But I will start with the most recent, which is excellent Saap.
Very Maidenesque — melodic, clean and powerful.

Proud to be an early fan, Saap. :)
It sounds Maidenish indeed but I also hear Running Wild, which is probably a coincidence, unless you've heard them.

You've got another thing coming Saap. I am planning to introduce you to a few bands which -I think- could be appealing to you.

I find myself wanting to listen to your latest song time and time again, Saap. I think the first 3:30 minutes of the song stands very well on its own (I actually played your rhythms in my head today, quite catchy hooks), you might want to work on that one as a one piece by preparing an outro for it.

Glad to hear that, I might do it at the weekend but I'm not sure I would be able to resist putting a proper solo in there (like the one that is currently in the second half of the song) and ending with an outro after that.

Another one, I had created most of the riffs beforehand so I could finish it today. I like how the "fake" bass lines (actually is guitar) worked out this time.

Back