The Post Your Own Music Thread

Well you can get a demo, but you need to pay for the full version. Of course there are plenty other ways to get it..

Same, but it really is worth the full price. I use it on a daily basis and have tons of music for it.

Thanks Mosh. I am afraid that the song is in a too far stadium to change that drum part. The good thing though, is that this part is 15 seconds out of a 3 and a half minute song.

A very personal song that I made one year ago, about (and partly sung to) my daughter who passed away one day before we expected her to arrive... alive... This was played on her funeral service. Quite confrontational perhaps, but I wanted to share this with you nonetheless. Hope that's alright...

Thanks, Sixes. Yes, but I didn't do it all. My brother did the intro (0.00 - 0.51) and an acoustic part (1:59 – 2:15).

Creating drum beats is sick fun. My new song turned out to be a lot shorter than I expected but I like it!

I have no experience with drum programs at all. You used that one called Hydrogen? There must be some way to actually change the sound of them though, or not?

Hydrogen, yes, there is a mixer and everything but I have no idea how to change them to get a better sound.

Isn't it just playing around and turning some virtual knobs until you get something you like? :p Or there must be some manuals, or perhaps some videos on YouTube that shows how you can watch.

It's hard to get a good sound from fake drums, but making them a bit higher in the mix would be a good start maybe. Some reverb could help as well. I've never really tried mixing drum machines though so I don't know if that'll work.

Back