The Future Past Tour 2024

Powerslave is honestly the perfect 80s metal song.
True statement. The song has all the essential parts for that. Bruce is a great songwriter among the vocalists, and not only.
He didn't write any of it but suggested Bruce stick two separate ideas together
Good call from Steve. Powerslave is a special song.

For Mexico and Brazil they might be waiting until Bruce has sold enough tickets on his solo tour.
That's exactly what they are doing.
Given how they can literally sell out those countries in a matter of days I Wouldn't be surprised to see them announced in 2024 which of course then boosts Bruce's ticket sales fooling people into thinking maiden might not be coming after all. This is all tactical aha

Sorry I have t been around for a while so I am only just catching up on the thread. Without going back too far, the conversation about Ghost was interesting. All I can say if that if you can’t see that Tobias Forge is an incredibly talented songwriter, you are way off course. How can anyone listen to songs like Rats, Spillways and Kaisarion and say they are poorly constructed. You may not like them but he is on another level compared to some of his peers.

Loved their early albums, but with every new release they move further and further away from my musical taste. But yeah, Tobias is kind of a genius.

Loved their early albums, but with every new release they move further and further away from my musical taste. But yeah, Tobias is kind of a genius.
I'm the opposite. I barely like anything off of Opus, got a bit better with the next two, but the last two albums have been wall-to-wall bangers, Impera especially.

Back