The Future Past Tour 2024

If I remember it correctly Tate has done 25th Anniversary, 30th Anniversary and now 35th Anniversary of OM in Europe! Not sure if any of them reached the US. He does the Big Rock show concept there.

I bought meet and greet + show ticket for just over 70 € here in Sweden!
@efekåseo_suomi Have you received any info on get-in time for the Meet and Greet? I have a rescheduled ticket, and haven't gotten any info, and I haven't received any replies when I've emailed the Tate camp about it.

I don't understand all that talk about the best song of all time, when the greatest piece of music in the history of music is Rise of Sodom and Gomorrah by Therion. On top of that the version from Live at Miscolc is easily pissing on everything else ever released.

@Diesel 11 So, ROTAM on No. 1, The Parchment on No. 2 AND you like Weekend Warrior?!
We should have more than one drink when we meet.

We haven't had a new announcements in a while. Does that mean that the next one will be the last one, like second date in US or smth?

@Diesel 11 So, ROTAM on No. 1, The Parchment on No. 2 AND you like Weekend Warrior?!
We should have more than one drink when we meet.

We haven't had a new announcements in a while. Does that mean that the next one will be the last one, like second date in US or smth?

I would imagine that some tour dates in Latin America will be announced soon. They have a gap between the last gig in the USA and the first one in Chile.

Back