Your Maiden blasphemy

Obviously, we never want a situation where the band is interacting with non-real things. There's a reason Maiden has the best stage show in metal and that's all the time to craft that goes into it.

When it comes to screens: I think there's a place for them in an Iron Maiden show, but I think the place would have to be very creative and not distracting. Not just to make up the entire backdrop, but if there was a section of the stage (mirrored, probably) that could be used creative, that might be fun.

Preciseluy! The ice element of the Maiden England show or even the stained glass of the LOTB show are elements where the clever use of screens might have worked very well, where as TBOS stage, for example, didn't need anything like that at the slightest

He should also be asked to do a remix of the Blaze albums as I believe he could massively improve them.
No remix is going to fix that vocal performance.

I would be curious to hear auto-tuned versions of the Blaze albums to see how much it would help them, though…

Everything you guys believe about the x factor apply well on amolad I believe. Its a dark album, with long songs that all drag and sound similar and its a bit colorless and boring. On the other side I believe the x factor is a masterpiece album and perhaps the only time this recipe worked. Its hard to reason why, tastes differ I guess

Everything you guys believe about the x factor apply well on amolad I believe. Its a dark album, with long songs that all drag and sound similar and its a bit colorless and boring. On the other side I believe the x factor is a masterpiece album and perhaps the only time this recipe worked. Its hard to reason why, tastes differ I guess
I’ve always believed that AMOLAD is what the X Factor would be if it also had Bruce, Adrian, and a better producer. And while I think AMOLAD is the better album, I actually like The X Factor more.

I’ve been to a Rammstein concert. It’s a lot more than that. I love Iron Maiden to death but Rammstein gives them a run for their money.
Seen them as well. Too stale for me. I get that's their 'image', but didn't do it for me. Not saying they are bad though

Taste definitely. Bias not so much, my favorite show isn't even maiden, but that's due to personal stuff

When it comes to Maiden vs Rammstein stage show, I think it boils down to taste and active bias.
In my case, I'm particularly biased towards Maiden as they're incredible, my favorite band, and the live act to beat. So when I say Rammstein is just a good or may be better, it comes with great difficulty admitting that. Granted I also enjoy Rammstein's music. Their lyrics and themes are (generally) far deeper than they're given credit for and I was astounded at just how good their show was.

Bruce has done this for as long as he has been a member of Maiden. Mostly telling people to put out cigarettes and weed. The band have had some rather odd and irritating incidents. I remember when someone was using a laser pointer at Steve during the Blaze era and the reaction from Blaze was funny.
I was just watching this. What a clip. Blaze wants the crowd to kill the bastard. Imagine if they actually did and the lawsuits that would follow.

Killers is the most overrated album and a lot of the material isn't any good.

Live after Death is also overrated. The guitars sound crap and Bruce is flat a lot of the time. It's as popular as it is because it's the era where Maiden broke into the USA in a big way and is a big nostalgia trip for a lot of their fans there. Flight 666 is a lot better.

The Blaze era is criminally underrated and most of the problems with Maiden at that time were not Blaze's fault. Fear of the Dark should be dropped for Sign of the Cross or The Clansman.

The alleged "play the classics crowd" are not as big as some people make them seem. They are blown out of proportion by people trying to make themselves sound like TRUE fans in comparison.

Janick Gers is an absolutely quality addition to the band. He has helped write some of the best Reunion era songs and his live performances are amazing. The hate for him is stupid and pathetic.

The Reunion era material is, in many respects, on par with the first 7 albums.

Last edited:
Back