Your Maiden blasphemy

5) New stuff is much better than old if we compare lyrics

97bafda85fc80e6dadfe9c66d29d27f8b5c965aadc66e1513b9296695d2e923e.jpg

4) Hallowed by thy name suck dragonballs

jesus-says-meme-generator-no-really-get-the-fuck-out-of-here-4090cf.jpg

The fast-cut edits on the Death on the Road DVD are great. It really matches the pace and intensity of the music and the mood of the overall show.

I know a lot of people hate it. Fortunately I don't, because that tour was incredible, one of their best ever.

Death on the road was OK. Personaly I don't like En Vivo edit where sometimes we can see "clones" of band members. For example Bruce standing with Steve and at this same time he is standing on platform.

The problem of the DOTR dvd is the location and lightining for most of the songs, but the documentary is fantastic! Probably their best one.

En Vivo sucks.

Meh, Metallica fans go nuts if I ever say I hate Nothing Else Matters, so I can sympathize, even if I don't agree.

Really? I've never seen a real Metallica fan defending Nothing Else Matters.
I just love spliting fans to "real" and "not real" group. You can love every single record, every single show and know every single fact about band but just try to like/not like something popular and oh my god - you're not real fan. My personal opinion is that HBTN is just awful but to my defence - no one ever told me that I must love it! I mean - i'm quite sure that in our DNA is part that tells us to love that song. : ) Everybody has own taste, some people can't stand X factor or Virtual XI and I can but I can't stand HBTN. That's all. You can like it, I respect that but for me this is must-skip-as-fast-as-I-can song.

It's just hard to believe that a fan of Maiden could hate HBTN. If there ever was a song that perfectly showcases what the band is all about, it would have to be that one. It's not my favorite, but I certainly consider it one of their best. To each their own of course, but...wow...that one's difficult to comprehend.

Hey man, it's not my fault you recognized yourself in my post. I used the word "real" to distinguish fans from people who have only heard Nothing Else Matters, The Unforgiven and Whiskey in the Jar.

Back