Your Maiden blasphemy

Unless you guys all are expert users of proxy servers, nobody is a suspect.

At Rod's office...
Rod - "So what are you gonna put on the cover Steve?"
Steve - "Dunno any old shit. I don't give a monkeys!".
Rod - "Well, how about this"(holds up TFF artwork).
Steve - "Yeah, that'll do. Let's do the logo in red"
Rod - "Why's that, Steve?"
Steve - "Fukking larf, innit. Hehe"
Rod - "E by gum, yer right there lad, fookin' great laff".

I do apologise. I'm a mere guest on your planet, I mean bb.

little-finger-nod.gif

Dear H, the Ministry of Disinformation has been hard at work indeed...

I particularly admire their efforts in confusing the truth-seeking citizens of the world. Today, almost everyone who is ready to tell us all about how the Illuminati controls the world, are also firm believers in chemtrails and other lunatic ideas. Stuff that is obviously planted by clever propaganda people to make them look like right idiots.

the energy wave from the black hole at the centre of our galaxy.

I don't think you understand how black holes work, if you're looking for something to come out.

(Yes I know all about Hawking radiation and polar jets, but the former is hardly an energy wave, and the black hole in question doesn't have polar jets.)

Stuff that is obviously planted by clever propaganda people to make them look like right idiots.

The Disinformation folks hold to the idea that if we can get all the crazy theories blamed on us, no one will know when one of those crazy theories is right.

"I'm not as dumb as I look ... no one is as dumb as I look."

You got it kid: just keep taking us for fools. :devil:

I don't think you understand how black holes work, if you're looking for something to come out.

(Yes I know all about Hawking radiation and polar jets, but the former is hardly an energy wave, and the black hole in question doesn't have polar jets.)

In general, in the alternative world, the word "energy" is taken to mean both physical energy in the sense physicists mean, and some fancy metaphysical entity (hence "higher plane of existence"). And the alties like to think they can apply the laws of phyiscs (like conservation of energy) to their own fantasy energy. And of course - they can, but the result is still fantasy.

In general, in the alternative world, the word "energy" is taken to mean both physical energy in the sense physicists mean, and some fancy metaphysical entity (hence "higher plane of existence"). And the alties like to think they can apply the laws of phyiscs (like conservation of energy) to their own fantasy energy. And of course - they can, but the result is still fantasy.

Is fantasy energy renewable? If not, is there a tax on it?

Through the albums... that have unpopular comments
Iron Maiden was an OK album
Purgatory is the only really great song on the Killers album
Number of the Beast as an album is rubbish. Run to the Hills is annoying, Invaders makes me want to chop my nuts off, Hallowed is WAY better live and The Prisoner, Children of the Damned and 22 Acacia Avenue are the only good studio tracks...
Flight of Icarus is annoying
2 Minutes to Midnight is boring
Somewhere in Time is the greatest thing they have ever done.
Seventh Son was a good but boring album
No Prayer was better than NOTB
Fear of the Dark needs to be dropped from their live set list already
The Thin Line Between Love and Hate is a masterpiece of beauty and balance by Dave Murray

^ as the thread is titled, unpopular opinions. I never liked NOTB as an album or many others. I discovered Maiden on my own, not from friends, TV, radio. I heard SIT first. That got me into them. Powerslave came next and around that time, Brave New World came out as a new album. Ironic that those are my top 3 albums? I don't think so. If I was around in the 80s other than just being born, I may have a different opinion. I am in no way a metal purist which is why many of my choices are not as metal as others' may be. Powerslave however, may be the best metal album ever made.

Reactions: RTC
Back