Your Maiden blasphemy

:huh:
Is this an unpopular opinion? I'm not so sure.

It is, some would argue Adrian has more doglike qualities, but we do have a thread for that, and henceforth, I think any debate over Steve and Adrian's animal alter egos should take the form of a Cat v Dog discussion.

@eddie666 - you really do think on a whole new level, don't you? Wow.

I don't know what an Alpha-Draconian is? Some sort of Dragon-Lord? Isn't that all a bit David Icke?
Eddie's certainly changed his appearance, maybe 'free' of the other traits the band represent. On which member equates to which animal I estimated on visuals alone and then attempted to assign sins, so I'm probably in error here.

Thanks for your replies.

This animal thing has some potential and could be funny. I don't see that dog/cat opposition between Steve and Adrian though : I see them as quite similar characters. They are both quiet, almost shy but relaxed ; they are not big mouthed and don't look for easy publicity. Sure, Harry appreciates more the contact with fans, he is a more upfront character, but this doesn't make them opposite. In term of opposition, I would rather name Adrian/Janick or Steve/Bruce.

Just a bit?
I read 3 of his books about ten years ago. He's a good collector of information but I find his conclusions a bit off.
I saw his live show on utube recently about the energy wave from the black hole at the centre of our galaxy. This energy conduits through our sun and we'd all be living on a higher plane of existence if it wasn't for the (alien) pesky moon interfering and trapping us in the material 'reality'. An Iron Maiden? TFF cover?

I think he's onto something with the waves, but I believe the moon is part of the(God's?) plan. If there is a constructor/creator of infinite power, how could a measly alien/devil overrule it. Seems ridiculous to me.

I pointed out that the band weren't necessarily the animals themselves for the respect. Obviously we all go off piste.
Is this material reality our playground?

I saw his live show on utube recently about the energy wave from the black hole at the centre of our galaxy. This energy conduits through our sun and we'd all be living on a higher plane of existence if it wasn't for the (alien) pesky moon interfering and trapping us in the material 'reality'. An Iron Maiden? TFF cover?

:wtf:

I call male cattle faeces.

LL

At Rod's office...
Rod - "So what are you gonna put on the cover Steve?"
Steve - "Dunno any old shit. I don't give a monkeys!".
Rod - "Well, how about this"(holds up TFF artwork).
Steve - "Yeah, that'll do. Let's do the logo in red"
Rod - "Why's that, Steve?"
Steve - "Fukking larf, innit. Hehe"
Rod - "E by gum, yer right there lad, fookin' great laff".

I do apologise. I'm a mere guest on your planet, I mean bb.

Back